Tales of Beedle the Bard @ Wizarding World

jldeahl

Mouseketeer
I'm planning my family's first Universal trip and would love some help. Wizarding World is our focus, and we'd love to work the Tales of Beedle the Bard show into our touring plan. How early should we show up to secure great seats for this show (and where are the best seats)?

We'll be traveling the third week in April, which is projected to be a relatively low crowd time. Thank you in advance!

There aren't seats for this show. Just gather around. Sometimes people sit on the ground, sometimes they stand. I don't think it's hard to see, just get there maybe 10 minutes ahead of time.

Definitely don't miss it though. We loved it.

I recommend getting a Florean Fortesque's ice cream to sit down with while you watch the show!

Agree with above, you can show up 5min before and have no issues finding a spot, 10min if you want to sit right up front.

You have great suggestions already but also keep in mind if it rains and the stage is too wet, they will cancel the show.

I hope this isn't considered off topic, but at what time does this show typically occur? We will be there in Sept. If I look at todays schedule, will that pretty much be the same for us in Sept?

There aren't seats for this show. Just gather around. Sometimes people sit on the ground, sometimes they stand. I don't think it's hard to see, just get there maybe 10 minutes ahead of time.

Definitely don't miss it though. We loved it.
We have seen it multiple times. Some times we stand, some times we can sit.
It is a really fun show to watch. Don't miss it.

I hope this isn't considered off topic, but at what time does this show typically occur? We will be there in Sept. If I look at todays schedule, will that pretty much be the same for us in Sept?
It usually runs throughout the day, alternating with Celestina Warbeck. There may be fewer shows in Sept, US closes early several days a week for HHN, so hard to say exactly, but there still should be quite a few chances to see it.

There are a handful of benches nearby where you can watch the show but you might have to stalk a spot there awhile before the show starts.

There are two different tales- be sure to catch both of them if you’re a big HP fan. They alternate which one. I’ve hung out for three shows in a row before- Beedle, Celestina, and then the other Beedle.
Are you sure? I have only ever gotten one. I have read that they had multiple ones, we have seen the same one at least ten times, it's good so not complaining but had always read this but have only ever seen the one.

Are you sure? I have only ever gotten one. I have read that they had multiple ones, we have seen the same one at least ten times, it's good so not complaining but had always read this but have only ever seen the one.
Yep, they alternate which tale they tell throughout the day. So you have to see two in a row or make sure you see “opposite“ performances to get both. One is The Fountain of Fair Fortune and the other is the three brothers tale.

Yep, they alternate which tale they tell throughout the day. So you have to see two in a row or make sure you see “opposite“ performances to get both. One is The Fountain of Fair Fortune and the other is the three brothers tale.
We will be back in October, going to make sure we catch the fountain of fair fortune.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter