Tagliarchy Island Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ohanafamily
When she gets a minute, she will Prance over there and add your color.
You're a slow boy today ohanafamily. It's already done and added to the color wheel. And I didn't even have to Prance!
raspberry.gif

ILUVTINK, can totally relate about those people who don't give you a wave or something when you let them in traffic. ::yes:: And I make sure to say "YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!" really loudly when I hold the door open for someone and they don't say thanks.

About telling your daughter--she wouldn't come home early for the funeral right? I probably wouldn't say anything until she comes home as there is nothing she can do so why upset her--but that's just me.

:wave2: Good afternoon my lovely TAGLIARCHY friends!!

Welcome, [color=FF3399]a |PiX!e |)uSt[/color]!! Hope you stick around. We throw the best parties on the boards(with the hottest guys, too!!) Just be careful not to offend any of these guys, they all wield a mean axe :teeth:

I'm back from the dentist...oh the horrors! But I survived, but only because I knew I would be shopping afterwords! I got the Jessica Andrews cd I wanted, and some tennis clothes for this summer!! And I'm still looking for something to get my daddy for father's day...any ideas?? I was thinking of this adorable ornament I saw with santa in a kayak. He LOVES kayaking, and this one is really cute. Ah well, just an idea!

I still have to go check out those smilies [color=FF66CC]myfuturegaurdian[/color] posted for me...but woops, the water for my pasta is boiling, I'll be back once I put the macaroni in!!

Originally posted by cadburysmom

Danauk Got a question for you concerning the info on the outside of my English-made Cadbury chocolate purchased in WDW :teeth:...:rolleyes:...under nutrition information, is "energy" the same as "calories"??? Never noticed this before...there is definitely more fat than in American made Cadbury :eek: but I guess that's what makes it soooo good! ::yes::

On the packet it should say energy kg/....cal. The second energy level in cal is the callories.

Also Fosters is larger not beer (budweiser etc are also largers). We consider beer to be things such as Boddingtons, John Smiths etc. Guinness is classed as stout beer.

OK, back to catching up, I still have 6 pages to read.

Originally posted by NC Belle
Why do I have the image of OF in a doghouse like the 2003 version of Peter Pan? :p
lol.gif
It does seem to happen quite often these days. No matter what he does, he just can't seem to get it right. Poor guy. I pray he doesn't walk out on me before [color=3399FF]T[/color][color=FF3399]a[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color] [color=FF3399]B[/color][color=3399FF]a[/color][color=FF3399]b[/color][color=3399FF]y[/color] [color=FF3399]T[/color][color=3399FF]i[/color][color=FF3399]g[/color][color=3399FF]g[/color][color=FF3399]e[/color][color=3399FF]r[/color]
infant-pink-blue.gif
is even born.

Danauk Thanks for the info on calories....also, is larger the same as lager or am I totally confused in that area as well? :crazy:

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
[Bbut woops, the water for my pasta is boiling, I'll be back once I put the macaroni in!! [/B]

Don't Drink The Water!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just kidding

:bounce:

Originally posted by Bichon Barb
About telling your daughter--she wouldn't come home early for the funeral right? I probably wouldn't say anything until she comes home as there is nothing she can do so why upset her--but that's just me.
I agree with Bichon Barb. Your daughter may feel bad that you didn't tell her sooner. But since there's nothing she can do, I wouldn't ruin her week at camp.

Something similar - yet different - happened to the couple whose wedding we went to at WDW. They were on their honeymoon in Aruba when the groom's mother went into the hospital for cancer surgery. (She didn't know she had cancer at their wedding.) The couple's parents decided not to tell them until they got home because they couldn't get home in time for the surgery even if they wanted and there really wasn't anything they could do even if they could.

:wave2: [color=FF0033]cadburysmom[/color] - too early to know sex yet - but I think I am going to find out this time around - this is baby number two for me.

I was wondering why edcrbnsoul was saying there was a wet T-shirt contest over here so I had to catch up. RRBB! You go girl!

Originally posted by ohanafamily
Don't Drink The Water!!!!!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Just kidding

:bounce:

:rotfl: ;)

QOTD- hmmm, oh! When people click their nails. Like when you put your thumb nail over your ring finger nail and flick your ring finger away...ahhh my irish step dancing teacher used to do it all the time to the point of driving my insain. What else? Badly behaved kids that run around like wild maniacs...like these two kids at my church, they arn't even young! They're like 8 and 10!! They're sooo badly behaved! I can't think of anything else right now...they'll come to me, I have a lot :teeth:

PD for [color=663366]AZKathy[/color] and [color=66FF00]iluvtink[/color] !! I'll be thinking of you!

Hmm, I really want some ice coffee....it's actually hott here! I broke out the shorts for the 2nd time since coming back from WDW....and that was mid-March!!

The police
car-smiley-011.gif
just stopped by. The guys working on the AC somehow set off the Panic alarm. I got it turned off then a couple minutes later they did it again. While I was on the phone telling ohanafamily what happened and trying to figure out how to keep it from happening again I got a call from the police dept. that they were sending someone out here. Even though I explained that nothing was really wrong they said they had to come out anyway. (Shhhh, don't tell ohanafamily, but the officers were really cute. ;))

Originally posted by RRBB
The police
car-smiley-011.gif
just stopped by. The guys working on the AC somehow set off the Panic alarm. I got it turned off then a couple minutes later they did it again. While I was on the phone telling ohanafamily what happened and trying to figure out how to keep it from happening again I got a call from the police dept. that they were sending someone out here. Even though I explained that nothing was really wrong they said they had to come out anyway. (Shhhh, don't tell ohanafamily, but the officers were really cute. ;))
Obviously, those officers were NOT coming over because of the alarm, they were coming over because they heard about all your FANCY PRANCING! ;) :laughing:

Obviously, those officers were NOT coming over because of the alarm, they were coming over because they heard about all your FANCY PRANCING! ;) :laughing:

:rotfl: Perhaps the repairmen are friendly with the officers?? ;) :D

Danauk Thanks for the info on calories....also, is larger the same as lager or am I totally confused in that area as well? :crazy:

No they are the same, just regional variations in spelling!! I should have put lager really!!

Originally posted by TalkisCheap
:rotfl: Perhaps the repairmen are friendly with the officers?? ;) :D
I dunno....but obviously word sure does get around fast in TX! :teeth: It might be a good idea if ohanafamily went home to make sure things were under control, or else make sure his WIFE is under control......so many men, so little time :teeth: :rotfl:

okay, okay, I'll stop now........sorry RRBB, I know you're a GOOD girl ;)

So what do people have planned for this evening? I need to do the washing to make sure I can pack for camp when I get back from work tomorrow. The we need to do to the theatre to help build some set for a show. I really can't be bothered to but said I would so I better go.

Originally posted by Lewski709
I am excited for you Laura!

I am making RickinNYC's favorite......okra, in honor of his "meeting" tomorrow.

In addition, corn on the cob and a meatless burger. A meal Laura would approve of!!!!

Okra? OKRA??? Excuse me, I just threw up a little in my mouth. :crazy2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter