Tag Fairy

happily single

Left foot first!
Thanks to Facebook I am reminded that 15 years ago the Tag Fairy costed me, giving me my one and only tag.
Is the fairy still around?

I also miss Ding from Southwest. Remember that? It was something you installed in your computer and when a random sale would happen you would hear Ding. Oh how I miss that!

The Tag Fairy seems to be AWOL. I remember when I got my tag years ago. I was ridiculously pleased.

Yeah - I used to have a tag and it just disappeared one day - no idea why.

Yeah - I used to have a tag and it just disappeared one day - no idea why.
A software change several years ago (maybe 2015?) did not include a field allowing the same usage that had been used by the Tag Fairy. Many people found their tags in a strange string of characters beneath their avatar (where yours says "DIS Veteran"). Some folks moved those tags to their signatures, others just erased them, or if short enough some cleaned it up and left it there.

A software change several years ago (maybe 2015?) did not include a field allowing the same usage that had been used by the Tag Fairy. Many people found their tags in a strange string of characters beneath their avatar (where yours says "DIS Veteran"). Some folks moved those tags to their signatures, others just erased them, or if short enough some cleaned it up and left it there.
Of course, you can edit the tag yourself under "Account details"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter