• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Table for 2?

Update: when we boarded the ship, we checked our table number and it was a 6 too (or 8 top, I can’t remember.) We are lunch and then when Royal Court opened for dining changes, we went and requested a table for 2. The head server told us to go see him at the podium at the beginning of dinner. We did and we were taken to a 4-top for just the 2 of us! We were very happy with our serving team :)

I could totally see how that is the case but usually we stay because they are talking to us! They are telling us about their day and their families back home and joking around with us. I totally understand that they are trying to get out of there and sometimes we see servers prepping the dining room for breakfast but we aren’t trying to keep them there! We just enjoy talking and hearing about them. They are human beings too and I’m guessing sometimes it is nice to be talked to on a human level instead of just taking orders. We definitely know how to take a hint and leave if they are trying to get out of there.

That has been our experience as well when we travel with extended family. We are natural lingerers and many times we find the servers grabbing a chair with us for some informal chit chat. We are sensitive to being the last ones but they always say "Stay stay stay". They either like us or or fake it real good lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter