System still a mess

Availability is all messed up for VGC. I am trying to book for 7 months out. Shows availability and then when I try to book, it says I am not in the time period (select a date after August 11th...hmmmm....). It is just really messed up. Very Frustrating. Most other rooms are showing no availability for months. I wonder if California is at the root of this problem!

The website only logs you out if there's no activity for a certain amount of time. If you refresh the page at a frequency that's less than that time, you won't have to re log in, or re enter your search criteria. If you have multiple monitors, you could also have it going on the side while you do other things.
Yes I go to the part where it says Modify and then I modify that I am looking for a one bedroom BWVs for November 11 instead of my studio. Now, every ten seconds it auto refreshes and I watch it on the side of ny screen all day auto refresh.

There are three categories so I minimize to 50% so I can see all. The other day Standard View showed up but I wld still have to move since my other 8 nights are in PG view but it shows if something becomes available. This picture shows where on screen I am is actually but refreshes every ten seconds.

Attachments

• BB93F2C4-EAAA-4A1A-895B-2053B53E66A8.jpeg
    BB93F2C4-EAAA-4A1A-895B-2053B53E66A8.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 48
Yes I go to the part where it says Modify and then I modify that I am looking for a one bedroom BWVs for November 11 instead of my studio. Now, every ten seconds it auto refreshes and I watch it on the side of ny screen all day auto refresh.

There are three categories so I minimize to 50% so I can see all. The other day Standard View showed up but I wld still have to move since my other 8 nights are in PG view but it shows if something becomes available. This picture shows where on screen I am is actually but refreshes every ten seconds.
Good luck! Hopefully you can get your reservation!

Why after taking the website down for days is there now the new glitch where available rooms show up light blue??? The website seems more glitchy than before.

Why after taking the website down for days is there now the new glitch where available rooms show up light blue??? The website seems more glitchy than before.
They obviously did a database migration (among other things most likely) which resulted in some new bugs they'll have to (hopefully, someday) resolve.

I am not tech save but I can twll you I googled auto refresh when someone on here once mentioned it. I have to use Chrome for when I do it but maybe you dont have it. It was very easy to set up and I have mine refresh every 10 seconds but you can set for whatever you want.
Do you have the box checked for Hard Refresh?

Do you have the box checked for Hard Refresh?

I don't know what that means but it just refreshes every 10 seconds (or how many seconds you choose).
I have gotten my rooms this way in the past since I see them immediately, stop the refresh and book.

I don't know what that means but it just refreshes every 10 seconds (or how many seconds you choose).
I have gotten my rooms this way in the past since I see them immediately, stop the refresh and book.
You have to be watching the page every ten seconds since it doesn't alert you that your room is available right?

Thank you! I'm not sure what it means either. I just saw it as an option. I haven't had any luck getting the dates we want but will keep trying.

My old “timed out” friend showed up again this morning. So frustrated.

You have to be watching the page every ten seconds since it doesn't alert you that your room is available right?

I keep the screen on "minimize to 50%" and have on the right side of my work computer screen. It takes up about a third/fourth of the screen. I'm on my computer all day at work so it is easy to see it if it comes up. I don't do that when I'm home but use my phone when I have a chance.

I keep the screen on "minimize to 50%" and have on the right side of my work computer screen. It takes up about a third/fourth of the screen. I'm on my computer all day at work so it is easy to see it if it comes up. I don't do that when I'm home but use my phone when I have a chance.
Do you use this same refresh app on your phone? I have the last two nights booked at a different resort because I couldn't get all of our nights at the resort we want to stay at. I'm not having much luck canceling that reservation and booking the resort I need if it pops up due to the points situation. My points don't automatically show up when I cancel the existing reservation. Any suggestions? Maybe I should just cancel the reservation I have for those nights and hope I get the resort I need before our trip.

I don't know about the time-out, but for the last 2 weeks every time I log in and look for a reservation, it opens up a new tab and I have to do it over again with dates/room choices. It's strange as it has never happened before this period of time.

Do you use this same refresh app on your phone? I have the last two nights booked at a different resort because I couldn't get all of our nights at the resort we want to stay at. I'm not having much luck canceling that reservation and booking the resort I need if it pops up due to the points situation. My points don't automatically show up when I cancel the existing reservation. Any suggestions? Maybe I should just cancel the reservation I have for those nights and hope I get the resort I need before our trip.

No, I don't know how to use the same refresh on my phone so I just had to manually do on my phone when I am looking.
I wouldn't cancel your resort so the points show up, I would start your search as "Modify"ing your trip so if you see the dates, you can modify to the resort, add/take off days you wish, instead of canceling and restarting. If you modify, your trip will still stay in tact until your transaction with the new trip is completed.

I don't know about the time-out, but for the last 2 weeks every time I log in and look for a reservation, it opens up a new tab and I have to do it over again with dates/room choices. It's strange as it has never happened before this period of time.
I have that issue as well. I'll pick dates and resorts I'm looking for and his submit and then it's like nothing happened and I have to pick everything again.

System is so frustrating the last few days (more than normal). I get thrown off constantly. Esp if I go from planning to dashboards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter