SW - Custom missions

Hey Card...I've played your mission at least once a day (3-4 times?). BTW, everytime I play a Disr's mission I always rate it a 5/5...even if it is annoying :rolleyes1

Hey Card...I've played your mission at least once a day (3-4 times?). BTW, everytime I play a Disr's mission I always rate it a 5/5...even if it is annoying :rolleyes1

Really? I guess I'm just not getting tokens from it then.

Card I have not been to your mission today but do have it on my list.
I thought we tested the token thing last week. If you see me on during the week and need it re-tested please let me know. If the 24 hour mission timer allows, I will run through it.

As far as non-Dis'er playing the mission. Consider putting a scroll or piece of paper on the floor with the answer to the last task. It may help people when you are not there.

QUESTION! Sorry to inturrept the fight :P

Anyways, I wanted to add part of a mission where someone has to write in the guestbook for it to work. How can I set that up?

QUESTION! Sorry to inturrept the fight :P

Anyways, I wanted to add part of a mission where someone has to write in the guestbook for it to work. How can I set that up?

Hi CutieEm!
I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Although the 80's Mission has it in a task near the end of the quest, I have passed that task by opening the guest book, and hitting cancel instead of making an entry...and then dancing with someone.

If you find out how, please let us know.

On my latest mission "Appease the Gods" (which can be found on "Ned's Tiki Parasise" plug plug) I have a bunch of rubies which need to be found. I've noticed that other missions when an item is picked up, they don't dissapear. Is there a setting for that feature or do I need to set a separate button and turn off the default "Pick Up" button?

Being at work now I can't try this out but will be on later tonight...

Hmm...

I've noticed when I've played a mission where you had to pick up something (think it was a scroll) that it DID disappear. But after a certain amount of time elapsed, it appeared back on the table.... so that others could pass the same task too.

Hmm...

I've noticed when I've played a mission where you had to pick up something (think it was a scroll) that it DID disappear. But after a certain amount of time elapsed, it appeared back on the table.... so that others could pass the same task too.

Yes, I noticed too. In a few of the busiest missions, I have seen that they have provided more than one of the items so you don't have to wait for the item to appear again.

I answered my own question. You simply add a custom button and assign the reactions to that. Then uncheck the box to display the default buttons.

I still havn't figured out the giving of artifacts yet....nor have I figured out the logic that makes some missions jump to the top in popularity while others (of the same vintage and style) linger in obscurity...:lmao:

Read the post above yours for links to instructions on the Smallworlds Forum. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter