SW - Custom missions

Today I added a second mission to my room.

Title: Art Around Us
Path: Artist

At this time there is no charge. The art mission takes place in the the guest room and is pretty easy.

Anyone still offering Social? I need 12 more levels (grr) to get my PINK ANGEL WINGS :angel:

How can you make it so that you sit in a certain chair? I am trying to make them sit in my Wicker Seat and it wont let it pass

How can you make it so that you sit in a certain chair? I am trying to make them sit in my Wicker Seat and it wont let it pass

Set the mission task to "Interacting with an item".

Then click on the wicker chair, the click Configuration, then Interactions. In the upper right hand corner click the "REACTIONS" tab. Click ADD to add a reaction. Select SIT as the action. Then "Complete a Task", pick the mission, and then the task it applies to.

See...simple!

If you don't do it this way, the player can simply sit in any chair anywhere, and not just your specific wicker chair.

FYI - Just did all the missions I could link to from DisBoard's place (except my own) and earned a little over 600 tokens. Of course, there was some leveling up in there, but not bad for an hours work, LOL. Got anywhere from 81 to 1 tokens. Piece of pie! Easy as cake! :rotfl:

is it ok if i draw this on his grafiti board?

@_@

Ok i got another question.

I just got my quest set up and running. But how can I give out prizes?

The system will do it for you. All you can earn are tokens and experience points. Maybe at some point you can give prizes, but not yet.

What's your smallworlds title...there are 5 pages of "Cutie"s that show up (and none are online now...)

The system will do it for you. All you can earn are tokens and experience points. Maybe at some point you can give prizes, but not yet.

Ya i just meant XP and tokens. So i dont have to pay them anything? A guy just finished my quest and got 2 XP. How can I set it so he gets higher with tokens?

Ya i just meant XP and tokens. So i dont have to pay them anything? A guy just finished my quest and got 2 XP. How can I set it so he gets higher with tokens?

it is automatic, the more it gets done the more it will pay out.

post your mission info in the dis mission teleporter thread and mims or cruise will add you to our teleporter network, which will help you get started :)

Hey everyone, I'm going to put another plug in for my mission because it has been played once in the last week.

The name of my mission is "Cardinal's Mission of Awesome" and it gives Explorer xp. The answer to the last question is "advice." There is a 5 token entry fee, but you should get at least twice that when you finish.

- copies Card -

Come try my quest! It's called "The CHURROBOY Quest" and It gives Gamer XP. There is no fee cause It doesn't give that much yet!

Ev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter