Survivor 42

I hated how the girls tried to make the show about racism
It's a game don't poor me
I agree with you 100 percent! After 41 and 1/2 seasons, we are done with Survivor, first time last night in 41 and 1/2 seasons we didn't either watch or record Survivor.

They played it well and at the right time, IMO. They set themselves up to not be voted out for the next few TCs. Even if they don't win, they will get more money by staying in the game longer.

I wonder what notes will be shared in Ponderosa on Omar and if his antics and lying will come back to bite him if he makes it to the final 3.

Hai left the game beautifully. He surprised me by not being bitter at all.

I'm mad that Jeff Probst didn't shut them down when Drea whined that Roxroy and Chanelle were the first ones voted out. He should have stopped her and say that they were the 8th & 9th people voted out, not the first two. I completely agree with you though. I think once Jonathan is gone (next week or the following probably) then I think I'm done with the show. I could care less who wins once he's gone.

The immunity challenge last night was so unfair to bigger people. The earlier balance challenge he won was based a lot on core strength which he has. If you were bigger and have big feet then you didn't have a chance to win last night.

I will it to the person who was voted out last night, it was a very graceful and good spirited exit.

Didn't like the double vote out episode. Because Rox being voted out had nothing to do with race yet Mayann and Drea made it about that. Even Chanelle's vote out wasn't about that. Both were unlikable by people, that's why they got the boot. And I cannot stand Maryann. I may be done with Survivor and it has been my very fave show for years. So sad.

So Maryann got another idol. Boo. Want her gone. She is soooooo annoying.

No Ponderosa this season. Another boo and hit to my love of this show. I would much rather watch Ponderosa than whatever that crap was on the double vote out epi. Just saw a tweet from Chanelle that Hai's night to arrive at Ponderosa was interesting. Gah, would have LOVED to see it. Thanks Peachy!

I also saw the F3 spolier....here it is for those who want to know...
It will be Mike, Romeo and Mayann with Mike getting 1 vote and Maryann getting rest to win. Romeo wins final thing and takes Maryann while sending Mike and Jonathan to make fire and Mike wins so Jonathan is 4th place. So we are stuck with the annoying Maryann to the bitter end. Argh.

Didn't like the double vote out episode. Because Rox being voted out had nothing to do with race yet Mayann and Drea made it about that. Even Chanelle's vote out wasn't about that. Both were unlikable by people, that's why they got the boot. And I cannot stand Maryann. I may be done with Survivor and it has been my very fave show for years. So sad.

So Maryann got another idol. Boo. Want her gone. She is soooooo annoying.

No Ponderosa this season. Another boo and hit to my love of this show. I would much rather watch Ponderosa than whatever that crap was on the double vote out epi. Just saw a tweet from Chanelle that Hai's night to arrive at Ponderosa was interesting. Gah, would have LOVED to see it. Thanks Peachy!

I also saw the F3 spolier....here it is for those who want to know...
It will be Mike, Romeo and Mayann with Mike getting 1 vote and Maryann getting rest to win. Romeo wins final thing and takes Maryann while sending Mike and Jonathan to make fire and Mike wins so Jonathan is 4th place. So we are stuck with the annoying Maryann to the bitter end. Argh.

Angry face for the spoiler. That's not what I wanted to happen.

I like Jonothan for his sheer beast mode. That guy is a Viking! He reminds me of some of my fave players (like Joe Anglin and Ozzy). Typically the comp beasts get got soon after merge. So I like seeing Jonothan stick around.

I also kinda like Omar because he reminds me of my VERY fave player, Boston Rob. Buy he has to be careful or they will figure out he's playing hard and boot him.

I like the gal who just won 2 comps...what's her name? But she has shown to be a comp beast so she will be on the radar to get the boot.

Cannot stand Maryann. Absolutely positively cannot with her. If I was stuck on that island with her I'd want to snuff her out in her sleep.

I had a bad feeling Lindsey would pick the safe box. She is too cocky and annoying for me. I wonder if Omar will give Mike the idol back.

I agree with you 100 percent! After 41 and 1/2 seasons, we are done with Survivor, first time last night in 41 and 1/2 seasons we didn't either watch or record Survivor.
And than last night MaryAnn voted her girl Drea out....

And than last night MaryAnn voted her girl Drea out....

Spoiler question

I have antenna TV. And it was iffy tonight. Did Marianne have two votes? Or who voted for Omar? I missed the last half of the show.

Maryanne had an extra vote (that she had to use by final 6, so tonight).

Lindsey also had an immunity idol that she had to use by tonight. Since she won immunity, she didn't want to give it to Omar, because she was worried that it would come back in the game (and who knows who would have it).

Final next week. Can't wait. I don't know why Romeo is still there, though. And after last week's show highlighting him stealing rice, I don't know why Omar said Romeo hasn't eaten, but maybe he just doesn't know about the food stealing.

Glad to see Omar won something before getting the boot. WTG - Maryanne.

I'm guessing some of them don't know that he's been eating the rice. I'm sure they are keeping him around because anyone would win next to him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter