Survivor 41

Erika was a deserving winner. Xander would have been too, but he made an error in who he chose her to sit next to him at the end. And he made a judgment error when he misread the room when he thought the jury reacted negatively towards Erika at that one tribal council. Mistakes were made.

Reminds me of Colby in season 2.

This isn't about bitter juries or "woke". Erika played a fantastic game. She deserved the win.

Erika was a deserving winner. Xander would have been too, but he made an error in who he chose her to sit next to him at the end. And he made a judgment error when he misread the room when he thought the jury reacted negatively towards Erika at that one tribal council. Mistakes were made.

Reminds me of Colby in season 2.

This isn't about bitter juries or "woke". Erika played a fantastic game. She deserved the win.

I still say there was some bitterness. Both played good games and he should have had a couple of votes.

I was on Team Xander all along.

I’m left to wonder if it were Heather instead of Erica, would Xander still not have received a single vote?

I’m bitter. Until season 42…

I still say there was some bitterness. Both played good games and he should have had a couple of votes.
If the jurors thought that Erica played a better game, then no, he should not have had a couple of votes.

Honestly, it's a bit interesting that the people you'd think Xander had seemingly the best relationship with - Ricard, Evvie and Tiffany - all did not vote for him. Meanwhile, Danny proved to be rock solid for Deshaun

With that said, I think that if they'd had ranked voting, Xander probably places second as I don't think anyone but Danny rates Deshaun as anything but third.

I don't know if this was posted previously, but Danny had this to say about Xander in his EW Exit Interview

I think a lot of people are watching and they're like, "How is nobody making a move on Xander with that idol of his?" Why weren't you guys making a move on him? I realize there were a lot of threats out there, but why weren't you all trying harder to get Xander out?
If you watch the jury and you hear what people say about him, a lot of people did not respect the game that he was playing. A lot of people thought that when he stepped out of the challenges that it was for show and it wasn't because he really cared. So as the game goes on, you're like, "This guy is not an issue. Why are we worried about the idol? A lot of people want to go sit at the end with Xander so they can explain how they played a better game than he did." So it just became a non-issue, which is why I went to him and [said], "Hey, we need to vote out Heather." We never thought about voting Xander at this last Tribal Council because he's a good guy to take to the end and he can also help us beat Ricard. So it would have worked out for us two times.

Reminds me of that first line from Rounders:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter