• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sunset mingle at AKL

We are here now and they canceled them all for the rest of June because they are focusing all of their resources on GFV. :(
However it is our first time "home" and we are having a wonderful time! The accommodations are beautiful, great pools and all CMs have been great.

Nicks mom: Thanks for the update! Sorry they're not having them while you're there. We're staying at AKV in late August and was hoping to go to one. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they start holding them again at AKV...

I'm surprised that they said they've cancelled the mixers for June, as I just received an e-mail invitation from DVC today & we check in on the 28th. The Monday of our stay will be July 1st, don't know if they already calculated that or if they just look at check in date when they send out the invites.
I guess I'll just speak to them at the DVC desk when we get there.

I'm surprised that they said they've cancelled the mixers for June, as I just received an e-mail invitation from DVC today & we check in on the 28th. The Monday of our stay will be July 1st, don't know if they already calculated that or if they just look at check in date when they send out the invites.
I guess I'll just speak to them at the DVC desk when we get there.

I got mine too. I hope they didn't cancel them, I was looking forward to going to it. Never been

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter