SUGGESTION FOR A PODCAST/SHOW

Im not entirely sure what I am posting is what is expected on this thread but I here it is.

What about a Dis Unplugged show featuring a group of WDW vacationers that only come down every so often. People that don't live in state. I just wonder if their point of view is the same as the cast of DIS or if they are looking at everything with a more forgiving set of eyes. For example, the first time I went to Caribbean Beach we had a blast, loved every moment but now I cant get my self to check it out. Even with the new refurbishment and new rooms I tend the look at other resorts first. Anyways it would be cool to get a fresh perspective on the WDW experience.

Im not entirely sure what I am posting is what is expected on this thread but I here it is.

What about a Dis Unplugged show featuring a group of WDW vacationers that only come down every so often. People that don't live in state. I just wonder if their point of view is the same as the cast of DIS or if they are looking at everything with a more forgiving set of eyes. For example, the first time I went to Caribbean Beach we had a blast, loved every moment but now I cant get my self to check it out. Even with the new refurbishment and new rooms I tend the look at other resorts first. Anyways it would be cool to get a fresh perspective on the WDW experience.

I love this idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter