SUGGESTION FOR A PODCAST/SHOW

KellyHonos

DisneyDivaxo
Can the cast of the podcast do a segment on which rides to get a fast pass for and which ones to wait in line for. The issue I ran into last time I went (2016) was that when my sister and I were able to make fast pass reservations, we were unsure of which lines get the longest and which lines remain pretty short.

For example, maybe you could format it like the best and worst, but go from park to park and say which rides are deserving of a fast pass due to their popularity, and which ones are easier to wait. I know it would seem self-explanatory, but my last visit, we got a FP for Pirates (a ride I would consider fairly popular) but the stand by line was only 30. I was like, "wow, I would have rather saved the FP for a ride that genuinely has an hour+ wait versus this, with only a 30 min wait!"

Hope this proposal makes sense! And since you guys are locals and frequent the parks more than I and others do, I figured you would have more of an idea of which lines get the most carried away versus the ones that stay short, for the most part.

Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks! But definitly still would like to see the Dis put their two cents in

I would love to see a show talking about what visitors can do to cheer up CMs in the park. I recently dug up some old podcasts made by Ryno, Steve and Craig who are ex-CMs. I really enjoyed listen to their experiences as CM. With the news about Disney withholding the bonus and how Disney crammed all the CMs in the college program in a tiny little dorm room, I would love to sprinkle my own pixie dust (other than giving tip$ as I am limited on the $ signs) on these hard-working CMs to thank them for making my trip wonderful.

....Just a thought.

I would love to see a show talking about what visitors can do to cheer up CMs in the park. I recently dug up some old podcasts made by Ryno, Steve and Craig who are ex-CMs. I really enjoyed listen to their experiences as CM. With the news about Disney withholding the bonus and how Disney crammed all the CMs in the college program in a tiny little dorm room, I would love to sprinkle my own pixie dust (other than giving tip$ as I am limited on the $ signs) on these hard-working CMs to thank them for making my trip wonderful.

....Just a thought.
Love this. I've always tried to either say "thank you for doing what you do", or having a conversation (asking them about themselves) with CM's (if they don't appear busy, of course!), and it always seemed like it was appreciated. I distinctly remember 1 time asking a bus driver who I had been talking to (bus was empty) to stop to thank a gardener for making things look so beautiful on a road outside of Blizzard Beach. He was an older gentleman, and we were BOTH misty-eyed when I was done. :) Good memory. :)

I also try to do this every time I can in "real life". Everyone wants to feel wanted/needed/appreciated - ESPECIALLY those who normally DON'T get "thank you's" (restroom cleaners, movie theater cleaners, custodians, fast food workers, etc.). I live to do random acts of kindness, and to make others smile, especially when they don't expect it. :o Makes my day. :)

....Just a thought.

I have given out Thank You cards to CMs that have gone above and beyond and also e-mailed guest relations so a not can be added to their file

I have given out Thank You cards to CMs that have gone above and beyond and also e-mailed guest relations so a not can be added to their file
I know in the past I'd even seen all kinds of different ones you could print out all over the internet.

....Just a thought.

Which podcasts are these? I’d love to hear them...

....Just a thought.

I agree, but I don't know if the masses necessarily go to Disney to cheer up the CM's. I would assume that most attendees are there so the CM's can cheer THEM up. My two cents regarding CM's would be that more people need to realize and recognize that just because theyre in WDW doesn't mean they're entitled to anything and everything. Yes, the CM's are there to serve and make people feel as comfortable as possible, but that also doens't mean they are deserving of the treatment they receive from some park visitors. If we could all just remember that everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about, we may be nicer to eachother.

....Just a thought.

I did remember they covered this a bit in one of the podcasts that was filmed at a DISmeet - the main topic is "Disney Manners" - and starts off with things not to do (a.k.a. how not to be a jerk) but then shifts to the nice things you can do to other guests and to CMS

als, the 33:56 mark if you want to see what I look like in real life (so, not like Walt with Mickey on my shoulder)

I would love to see the team do a show about Disney TV shows and movies. Did you watch Disney growing up? What did you watch? How did it influence your lives? Did it make you want to go to the parks? How was it represented in the parks, if at all. If you didn't watch a show/movie, would u watch it?

I know it sounds like the DIS POP episodes about the 90s. Those were great episodes and I would love to see a weekly round robin table discussion from the team. The panel would consist of: Pete, John, and Kevin being the voices of nostalgia, Charles, Ryno, and Craigory being the voices for millennials, Teresa and Kathy being the voices for parents, and Steve being the voice for kids lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!