Strollers for Preschoolers

SummerM77657

Earning My Ears
Does anybody have any recommendations for a good stroller for a 4 yr old? Im mainly looking for one where his feet wont drag. Also, dont want to buy a crazy expensive one. Thank you!

Is this an "every day driver" or something you're only going to use on a Disney trip?

How tall is he?

My 5 year old has been using the summer infant 3D lite stroller since he was 18 months. We only use it at Disney now, but it always got the job done and still does. We just used it a few weeks ago in WDW. His younger sister (2) uses it at home for zoo trips, airport trips, local theme parks, etc.

My 5 year old has been using the summer infant 3D lite stroller since he was 18 months. We only use it at Disney now, but it always got the job done and still does. We just used it a few weeks ago in WDW. His younger sister (2) uses it at home for zoo trips, airport trips, local theme parks, etc.

We use this stroller too, my DS is four and on the bigger side. We only use it at Disney at this point. I like that it's lightweight but still has storage underneath, and isn't super short like the cheap umbrella strollers so DH doesn't have to crouch down to push it. Currently a steep $89 on Amazon, I think we only paid around $60 for it.

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infan...r&qid=1563419077&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

If It's just for Disney I would consider renting a citi mini GT from Kingdom strollers. This is what we did this past week for my almost 2 and almost 4 year old (who is tall) and it worked out perfectly. My older son is too tall to fall asleep in our Graco double so I knew I couldn't use that one in the parks. You definitely want something your child can sleep comfortably in.

Agree with the City Mini GT. It’s our stroller at home and fantastic. Easy to use, to push, fold, huge canopy, seat goes nearly flat for naps

City mini GT, light weight, easy to fold and ergonomic to use. If you want the double then it's not much wider than the single. Gets through doors easily and is very hard wearing. Can't go wrong, get a deal on Craigslist and the like and it will make you money! Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter