Storybook Dining

Jenny Sanders

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to find reservations for Storybook Dining for August or September??? I am showing zero availability. have they not released reservations that far in advance yet???

I have a reservation for the end of August. I only was able to get a reservation towards the end of my vacation, 180 + 6. There doesn't seem to be reservations left at only 180 days.

I have a reservation for early August. I was able to grab it for my second night. I went to modify the other day and there was nothing available! I would put up a reservation finder alert/keep checking - I am sure something will come available before August!

When my 180 Days opened in the beginning of March, I was able to get a reservation for September 4th for Storybook Dining. I got to book my reservations about 4 days before the information about GE's opening date was announced so I guess that helped me with more availability. I actually had no problems getting everything I wanted including dinner at Ohana and both Breakfast and Lunch reservations at BOG but all my hards I planned for later in my 10 day window.

We are there the last week in August/first week in Sept. I couldn't get any reservations for 4 at Storybook at my 180+8 days. I've since been able to snag a reservation on Labor day, but we really wanted it earlier in the trip so I'm still using reservation finders to hopefully get what we want as the trip gets closer.

They're already gone.
I needed one for 180+4 days but had to settle for +5, it sucks because +4 is our Wedding Anniversary and I wanted it for that. They go in a nano second.

I got it for 12 people for late August at 180+6 and they only had one time available- 4:25.

When my 180 day window opened, I was able to see available ressies for multiple days in August 17-24. Keep looking, and set up a reservation tracker with Touring Plans. Wishing for Disney to drop some pixie dust your way. pixiedust:

This thread has been very helpful as my window opens shortly. I'll be looking for an ADR toward the end of my +10 days for better chance at grabbing one. ps while OT, same strategy works wonders when booking hard to get FPs - load them on the back end of your vacation.

We got one @ 180+2 towards the end of September, it looks like the 28th still has a time slot open for a party of 4. The crowd must be thin that weekend. Which means good news for my trip.

I think late September/early October must not be as hard to find them as I've seen them available every night we are there. I definitely say keep trying. It's new and people will overbook this one and will drop reservations, so don't worry and keep trying!

I didn't have any trouble getting a reservation for the week of September 15th. It was the third thing I booked, right after CRT and BBB.

I was able to get one for Sept. 12th, but it was at 180+8 days. That was the soonest we were able to book.

Was not able to get anything at our 180 day mark for the whole trip. It did not work out well for us that they announced the Star Wars opening right around our 180 day mark :sad:

What are the odds that becomes 2TS in the not-too-distant future? (AKA "Le Cellier Syndrome")

Right now, Storybook Dining is $55 and one credit, whereas BOG dinner is only $5 more and requires two credits.

Definitely try a reservation finder. I've been waiting for 180+2 for a few weeks and finally snagged today.

ETA: For early June.

With Disney, I have figured out that I need to appreciate things I enjoy and can do while they last. Nothing is ever guaranteed. I was able to snag a Storybook Dining ADR for our May trip. If things change, at least I’ll have had the opportunity for the experience (b/c I don’t think my husband would want to use 2 TS credits on it. He can be pesky that way, but I’ll keep him anyway. :love2:)

Our TA got us reservations for 7 people on Sunday, September 8, albeit at the not so great time of 4:30. But we were thrilled and wanted an earlier slot with two little ones. We can always get a snack later!

We were there last weekend, it isn't a huge restaurant. Since it is new, expensive if PPO (yet only 1 DP credit), and the food is pretty good, I'm not surprised it books up fast. Try a dining reservation finder because you never know. That is actually how we got it. I used Touring Plan dining reservation finder. I only booked it about 2 months out. I actually switched from 1900 Park Fair to there for a birthday dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter