Storybook Dining

Has anyone been able to find reservations for Storybook Dining for August or September??? I am showing zero availability. have they not released reservations that far in advance yet???
I was able to book Storybook Dining at Artist Point for dinner Sat. 9/21on my ADR morning 3/20.

Got ours for a party of 6 for Oct. Was on the phone this morning at 7, first thing I tried for and got it at 180 plus 8.

Definitely try the Touring Plans Reservation Finder! I’m sure Star Wars is making things harder, but at least it will let you know of any openings that may come up.

Check at 60 days out. I currently have two for our July trip and will be dropping one once I see how my FastPasses work out and which day would be best for us to go. Good Luck!

I was not able to get a reservation at the 180 day mark. But i used TP reservation finder and i got a 6:30 reservation a week later for our Sept/Oct trip :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!