Storm Watch: Hurricane Sandy

I just read they decided to cancel the marathon.

Well thank goodness. I just don't see how Bloomberg really thought he could get away with saying it wouldn't deflect resources. CNN showed three big generators set up just for the media tent at the race and one was just a back up in case one of the others went out.

Gotta love Disney. DS is a castmember at the DisneyStore. Our cable/phones were out on Wednesday. The other day I went to the cable website and it said I had a voicemail. It was from Disney for DS. They wanted to make sure he and his family was OK and if there was anything they could do for us. They gave him an 800 number so he could check on the opening status of his store.

My power came back yesterday at 4 am. So happy! Many in my town are still without power though and school is still out of session. Hopefully NJ children will enjoy Halloween today (it's being celebrated throughout the state today as declared by the governor).

We still have no power and the temperature inside our house is 49F. We were lucky enough to find a local hotel room for a few nights...

Amanda

My power came back yesterday at 4 am. So happy! Many in my town are still without power though and school is still out of session. Hopefully NJ children will enjoy Halloween today (it's being celebrated throughout the state today as declared by the governor).

NikkiBell,

So glad to hear it! I hope that those in the rest of your town get their power back soon, too.

We actually had a little more than usual tonight- about 15 or 20.
I am glad the kids came out- as I know there are still homes in our town without power too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter