stolen luggage?

If you are worried about your luggage accidentally being taken by the wrong person on your shuttle you should be even more worried about your luggage accidentally being taken at the airport baggage carousel.

Lansky is great tho btw. Used them my past trip with no issue at all - attentive, communicative driver.

I’ve used the Disneyland Express bus several different times, and it’s always been very easy to deal with. When we give the driver the luggage to load, he asks what hotel we are going to. I think they try to load the luggage in a way that’s easy for them to pull off at the appropriate hotel, since there’s a couple separate “compartments” for the luggage to go into. As people are getting off the bus, they are pulling suitcases out and if you are off the bus already, can watch where it goes. It’s usually not so crowded that you can’t keep an eye on everything, and it’s typically just a few families getting off at each stop... but yes, definitely put some kind of marker on your bags anyway, if you don’t have a distinguishable bag, just like people do at the airport. I like the duct tape with cute patterns on it. You may be able to find a Disney one!

Am I too paranoid or do I have a right to worry? Anything I can do to safeguard our luggage? (I will keep all valuables with us onboard the coach.)
Personally I wouldn't worry about it. But if it does bother you, just get off the bus at each of the intermediate stops and make sure nobody takes your bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter