Staying past Checkout ?

Thank you so much for the suggestions everyone ! :) At this point our best bet is to leave our luggage with bell service spend our day at the park then get a late reservation in Disney Springs and just relax take our time and get an Uber to the airport and relax some more lol

How will your bags get to the airport?

I am confused but I am an over planner. Let me get this straight.. Your taking an international flight landing on the 5th. You will Than go to the parks on the 6th stay overnight than check out the 7th. Leave bags with bell service go back to the parks > when done go back to pop to get said bags take bus to Disney springs for a dinner than uber to MCO.

This is giving me anxiety just thinking about it. As above said just use backpacks for your stuff and carry it with you on the 7th. But this really dosnt seem like a minivacation more of a rush visit with stress all around. I hope im wrong and you have a good time.

How will your bags get to the airport?
We aren't going to check any bags we'er going to get them from bell service when we'er done at the park :-)

I am confused but I am an over planner. Let me get this straight.. Your taking an international flight landing on the 5th. You will Than go to the parks on the 6th stay overnight than check out the 7th. Leave bags with bell service go back to the parks > when done go back to pop to get said bags take bus to Disney springs for a dinner than uber to MCO.

This is giving me anxiety just thinking about it. As above said just use backpacks for your stuff and carry it with you on the 7th. But this really dosnt seem like a minivacation more of a rush visit with stress all around. I hope im wrong and you have a good time.
We each have a backpack and small duffel bag for our change of clothes and stuff we'er two able bodied young guys that just want to do as many rides as we can :) I just want to make sure we have a bit of a plan while waiting around on that last night

Load a movie onto your lap top of tablet, and there is a couple hours of waiting at the airport gone.:)

We aren't going to check any bags we'er going to get them from bell service when we'er done at the park :-)

We each have a backpack and small duffel bag for our change of clothes and stuff we'er two able bodied young guys that just want to do as many rides as we can :) I just want to make sure we have a bit of a plan while waiting around on that last night

Just another heads up that if it looks like luggage it won't be allowed on the bus to Disney Springs. You may be better off taking a bus from the park to DS and then back to the resort before heading to the airport. Unless I am misunderstanding... again

Just another heads up that if it looks like luggage it won't be allowed on the bus to Disney Springs. You may be better off taking a bus from the park to DS and then back to the resort before heading to the airport. Unless I am misunderstanding... again
OP needs to pack for a 2 night stay. Luggage will be the same kind of back packs guest bring to the parks every day.

OP needs to pack for a 2 night stay. Luggage will be the same kind of back packs guest bring to the parks every day.
Yeah Like I said 2 backpack and a small duffel so we should be good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter