Staying at Riverside : Show me pics, get me excited!!

Thanks for all the pictures! Brings back wonderful memories as POR is our favorite resort. We gave french quarter a try just for the sake of "we felt we needed to experience it" ....and we did like it but POR AB section is our all time favorite. Plus, we have tried the food courts in almost all the resorts -value - deluxe and we really enjoy the selection and atmosphere in the Riverside Mill best of all. Just too bad they don't have beneits like they do over at FQ. :jester:

Well I hated POR due to size. I had a personal issue with room placement and it ruined my stay. I liked the resort itself. And the food court was nice. But it was very crowded when we went. The pool was over chlorinated the two times we tried it and there were teenagers in the quiet pools. So we gave up on swimming. I'm going back to POFQ where I loved it. Especially the hot tub and pool bar.

Our room location:

101_0939.jpg

I was very disappointed at first. Then I realized that we were within just a short walk of the parking lot, the main building, the pool area, the first bus stop, and a not-so-quiet quiet pool/laundry facility. I ended up absolutely loving the location and highly recommend it.

Mansions:

WDWJuly152007175.jpg

For a second I thought those were railroad tracks in the picture. How cool would that be to have a railroad that just went around Disney property stopping at a bunch of the different resorts and stuff so people could get off and on! :drive:

I wish I had some to post, but the last time I stayed there I didn't have a camera and the time before that I didn't have a digital camera so all my pics are on actual photo paper!

Heres hoping someone posts some more! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter