Started as "Podcast Cruise itinerary question," but has evolved into so much more!

I'm tempted to start a new thread, but I'll put it here instead...

Before a cruise, winotracy said she got her "pirate name" from a website.

What would your Bond villainess name be? And remember - it's a family friendly board... Come to think of it, maybe this is best discussed over rum on The Wonder with no kids around. Must make note in Cruise Notes memo on PDA..... :surfweb:

What would your Bond villainess name be? And remember - it's a family friendly board... Come to think of it, maybe this is best discussed over rum on The Wonder with no kids around. Must make note in Cruise Notes memo on PDA..... :surfweb:

Did someone say rum?

I'm sure my ex-husband has some names for me. Do they count?

Good idea :thumbsup2

Here is my list of Bond Villians names for the roundtable.....

Bob = OddBawb
Julie = Puppies Galore (OK not technically a villain)
Corey = Corey Horey (why mess with perfection)
Pete = Dr. Rant
Kevin = Le Critic
John = Max Sarcasm

OK... Psyched about Feeling the Love on my little hijack of Oscar's Barbara Carrera (Fatima Blush) suggestion....pirate:

Some other possibilities:

Kevin = Klosefeld
John = Dr. Johnanga/Mr. Big
Mr. Werner = OctoPetey

Although I like the idea of John as Max Zarcasm (Zorin)

Ganon-walken.jpg

Who knew John looked like this??!?
But can he dance??

Where the Wonder is going is a minor point in my mind. What Pete and Team have planned for us on this cruise is it's selling point.

Yep me too. It could be a cruise to nowhere with Castaway Cay thrown in. I highly doubt, I'll even get off the ship in Nassau, especially after Pete's blog! I love Castaway Cay and as long the Wonder stops there just once, I'll be in heaven.

Also, I'm sooo looking forward to the Toy Story Musical on board. It's going to be the most expensive show I ever went to. It's a big part of the reason I booked the trip, not to mention all the wonderful PodSquad activities. Between those two enticements, I couldn't resist!

By the way, I convinced DH. Tracey added me to the list this afternoon.

You guys are nuts!:rotfl:

I won't tell him that - it will scare him off.

By the way, I convinced DH. Tracey added me to the list this afternoon.

You guys are nuts!:rotfl:

I won't tell him that - it will scare him off.

By the way, it's Tracy (no E). (inside joke that Dodie will understand ;) )

By the way, it's Tracy (no E). (inside joke that Dodie will understand ;) )

Corey - "E" required.
Tracy - No "E." Unless it's PodCruise E-Mail... in which case it's ALL to be directed to the Land of Cheeseheads.....

(As in "FavrE" country) :teeth:

Webmaster Regina (Maris) "E" added to all words to poke fun at John's typo after that 7am ADRe!!! :scared1:

What's with the E's? A Conspirac-E!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter