Started as "Podcast Cruise itinerary question," but has evolved into so much more!

Dodie

<font color=green>Survived the big crash<br><font
Am going to try to talk DH into this tonight. I actually requested a quote a few weeks ago, but didn't act on it. I know I need to be quick. We've been on the Magic 7-day Eastern and a 3-night Wonder Bahamas cruise in the past.

Is the itinerary for the 4-night Podcast Cruise determined? I note that some sailings in 2008 are going to Castaway Cay twice. Is it too far out to know for May 2009?

Thanks. (If this is covered somewhere else already, I apologize.)

Good luck!!! The itinerary has been determined:
Monday:Nassau
Tuesday:Castaway Cay
Wednesday:Day at Sea
Thursday:Port Canaveral

I thought cast away cay was twice, on the way to nassau and on the way back? did I mis understand?

The four night sailings going to Castaway Cay twice are departing between 5/11/2008 and 8/28/2008.

DB2K3 is correct.

Is this a deal breaker wildeoscar?

Oh I doubt Wildeoscar could stay away from all of us crazies at this point :goodvibes Don't even think about leaving or I may need to contact Mindy about that cistern thing she has planned....don't make me call Mindy.

on a side note, do you think if we were going with a movie theme here we maybe should've gone with something slightly less creepy than Silence of the Lambs??? just a thought....

Where the Wonder is going is a minor point in my mind. What Pete and Team have planned for us on this cruise is it's selling point.

Thanks everyone! I just submitted my quote request.

We could care less about stopping at Nassau again and would likely just stay on the ship. It would be nice to be at Castaway Cay twice, but a day at sea is very relaxing too!!

Oh I doubt Wildeoscar could stay away from all of us crazies at this point :goodvibes Don't even think about leaving or I may need to contact Mindy about that cistern thing she has planned....don't make me call Mindy.

on a side note, do you think if we were going with a movie theme here we maybe should've gone with something slightly less creepy than Silence of the Lambs??? just a thought....

Yeah, like Fatal Attraction?(no, don't like bunnies in pots) Cape Fear?(poisoning dogs is out)...we may be stuck here with Silence.

no not a deal breaker at all, for some reason I had it stuck in my head that there were 2 stops at Castaway Cay. One less bell to answer. One less egg to fry.

It just changes which night the Barbara Carrera look alike contest takes place.

It just changes which night the Barbara Carrera look alike contest takes place.

Even with an extreme makeover, weave, lipo, implants, and some cosmetic denistry....I still don't stand a chance.

Wow. This thread certainly took a turn, didn't it? I had to Google Barbara Carrera also. Typing that made me realize that her entire name is typed using only the left hand. :rolleyes: Barbara Carrera. Interesting.:rotfl:

Wow. This thread certainly took a turn, didn't it? I had to Google Barbara Carrera also. Typing that made me realize that her entire name is typed using only the left hand. :rolleyes: Barbara Carrera. Interesting.:rotfl:

Naughty. :rotfl:

and for those that don't get the reference she played the Bond Super Villain in Never Say Never Again, which was shot mostly in and around Nassau.

and for those that don't get the reference she played the Bond Super Villain in Never Say Never Again, which was shot mostly in and around Nassau.
You know, sometimes these things must be explained early on in the conversation, oscar.

OT, UrsulasShadow - you changed your avatar. Any reason? I could always tell who you were without looking at your name.

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter