Starbucks locations-giftcards?

Pretty sure I used my app which is my gift card on my phone when I was there in January. It was the middle of a star challenge and I didn't want to lose my streak!

Yes, you can use your Starbucks gift card or app at any Starbucks location in WDW. The only difference is you cannot redeem free drinks at any park Starbucks (I believe you can at DTD) but you still get points for your purchase.

Does anyone know if we can use them for anything in the store (i.e. can we use gift cards on the disney "you are here" mugs and starbucks tumblers?)

Does anyone know if we can use them for anything in the store (i.e. can we use gift cards on the disney "you are here" mugs and starbucks tumblers?)

Yes, you can. I purchased one of those "You Are Here" mugs from each of the 4 parks last week.
Two of the mugs, I purchased using gift cards my students had given me. :yay:

Yes, you can. I purchased one of those "You Are Here" mugs from each of the 4 parks last week.
Two of the mugs, I purchased using gift cards my students had given me. :yay:

Awesome! As long as I can use my starbucks cards, I can stack some discounts on top of each other to purchase gift cards! those mugs are just too cute to pass up! Do you happen to remember the price of the mugs?

Note that you can't reload cards at Starbucks locations in the parks, but you can reload (and redeem rewards) at the Starbucks locations in Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter