• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSR blows OKW out of the water

Realizing this is an old thread...... I wasn't posting then so I'll add my 2 cents. I agree with Unconn...... well not about the Huskies.... we've seen enough of them and Syracuse for that matter...... good riddance!!! Maybe that drunken gambler Calhoun will be fired.

Are you a Pukie fan?

Just a reminder, as posted in the 'sticky' posts at the top of all the DVC boards, that these are for discussing DVC items ONLY.

If anyone wants to discuss sports, or other non-DVC topics, please post on the Community Board.

Thanks for your cooperation.

That's the funny thing about tedium, by definition you should get bored by it, but when it comes to the resort vs. resort subject, it keeps drawing people in. But you’re right, the only thing we are arguing here are personal preferences. I’m just surprised there are so many people with bad taste......;)

No, but really, SSR is fine, not my cup of tea, but it appeals to a lot of people and is a nice place. It just doesn’t give me what I want from a WDW vacation. To keep on topic, I just personally disagree with the OP that SSR>OKW. I much prefer the latter.

I'm always up for a good drawn out debate
fechten2.gif
however, I'm going let this old dog go back to bed!

We'll pick it up next time UConn and ................

Go Terps!!
feartheturtle.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter