• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SSB heading out on the Fantasy today (3/16) for seven day Eastern Preview Sailing!

I liked this one just as FUN!

ry%3D480

Honestly, it is. It's amazing. I can't wait to see it in person. 218 days .....

So neat to see that others had same impression ... I was staring at for a very long while!!! Ha-ha!
(and revisited)

Honestly, it is. It's amazing. I can't wait to see it in person. 218 days .....

So neat to see that others had same impression ... I was staring at for a very long while!!! Ha-ha!
(and revisited)

ry%3D480

I spy Stitch!

I am loving all the photos! thanks so much....glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise.

Any thoughts/comments on the excursions you did at the ports?

I am loving all the photos! thanks so much....glad to hear you enjoyed the cruise.

Any thoughts/comments on the excursions you did at the ports?

Sure ... we did the moutain biking on St. Maarten and had a great time. Out tour guide was really informative during the bus rides and the actual biking was great. There were a couple on the tour that it was too vigorous for and they eventually rode in the van.

On St. Thomas we did the Coral World/Butterfly Garden combination. Enjoyed the Coral World as many different experiences there and very laid back. There was an entertaining bird show before the butterfly garden but we only spent a short while there as raining.

ry%3D480

Loved the mini-golf! Played many times late at night ... :)

ry%3D480

So excited to see a pic of the Vespa!!! Heard about it near the carousel but didn't see a good pic yet....

I bought hubby a Vespa for father's day last year and he LOVES it. He zips all around town with it. He always talked about getting a sidecar so was so excited to see this!!!

Thanks for the pic!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter