Spring/Spring Advantage 2011 :)

Good luck to everyone who had their interview I had mine on Sun. my interviewer told me i would hear something from them in 4-6 weeks I can not even think about waiting that long. My top 3 roles were BBB, Hospitality, and Vacation planner.

i applied for disneyland & unfortunately they don't offer CP positions in BBB :( i was really hoping that they did! but i chose entertainment costuming (i'm a fashion major haha), attractions, & guest relations as my top 3 & checked off many others.

I applied for Disney World and my interviewer said I would hear back in 3 to 4 weeks. She also said I could hear back by phone, email, or snail mail, which I thought was odd because I have yet to hear any stories of hearing back via phone... I chose attractions, FSF&B, and hospitality, but I also had merchandise, vacation planner, concierge, and I just put quick service, because after thinking about it when my interview was done, I really wouldn't mind it too much.

I applied for Disney World and my interviewer said I would hear back in 3 to 4 weeks. She also said I could hear back by phone, email, or snail mail, which I thought was odd because I have yet to hear any stories of hearing back via phone... I chose attractions, FSF&B, and hospitality, but I also had merchandise, vacation planner, concierge, and I just put quick service, because after thinking about it when my interview was done, I really wouldn't mind it too much.

i've heard of one person getting accept by phone but that was because of a technical error on disneys part.

My top three are Attractions, PhotoPass photographer, Merchandise

So I did my phone interview and got sent my Rehire paperwork in an email, filled that out ((attached an extra hand-written sheet)) and sent that in an email today.

I left my program 2 weeks early because of some family problems, so I had extra paperwork to fill out. I explained my situation, detailed my last role and how much I loved it, and why I think I should be reemployed. Wish me luck!

But trust me, no one can read my explanation and not at least feel REALLY guilty for denying me.

Also yesterday, after I got my rehire paperwork, I was reading some classwork for English, in a used textbook I ordered online, and flipped the page and there was a post-it note in there with some girl's handwriting that said "disneycollegeprogram.com" with the date of the presentation. How crazy?! Hopefully that's a good sign.

Also yesterday, after I got my rehire paperwork, I was reading some classwork for English, in a used textbook I ordered online, and flipped the page and there was a post-it note in there with some girl's handwriting that said "disneycollegeprogram.com" with the date of the presentation. How crazy?! Hopefully that's a good sign.

I love that! That is such a good sign!

Has anyone received an email from Disney thanking them for interviewing??? Is this something we should expect or not

Wow! Great big bunch of RAs here! I was an RA last year, but I'm on a leave of absence and taking classes at home this semester. I guess we're the "type" to want to do the CP too. ;)

Motivated and responsible? Not to toot our own horns, but we sort of fit that bill ;)

I talked a lot about Reslife in my interview too... but I also discussed "real" job experience... like, with cash registers and measuring little kids feet :-)

Has anyone received an email from Disney thanking them for interviewing??? Is this something we should expect or not

I got my thank you email 3 almost 4 days after i did my interview, i was freaking out cause i didn't get one the same day i interviewed like some people did. just be patient it will come

I got mine the day after but I've talked to a few people that didn't get one at all so I wouldn't be too concerned about it.

I also got my thank you e-mail the day after I interviewed so I am thinking that everyone is supposed to get one and if you don't that means that there was some sort of glitch or accidental neglect on their part.

A little tidbit that might make the anxious early applicants feel better: I only just had my interview this morning! So however long it takes for the letters to start rolling in, rest assured mine will take longer. :thumbsup2

A little tidbit that might make the anxious early applicants feel better: I only just had my interview this morning! So however long it takes for the letters to start rolling in, rest assured mine will take longer. :thumbsup2

welcome to the waiting process! :goodvibes

these boards & all of you are the only thing that keep me sane through each day haha. is anyone else addicted to looking at disney/CP related stuff online? it definitely helps pass the time (although not quickly enough ;) )

welcome to the waiting process! :goodvibes

these boards & all of you are the only thing that keep me sane through each day haha. is anyone else addicted to looking at disney/CP related stuff online? it definitely helps pass the time (although not quickly enough ;) )

I've been reading blogs. I've seen a few good vlogs, but I like written ones better because I can go at my own pace (tab out to neurotically check my email / go get a snack). ;) Reading success stories gets my mind off my own uncertainty.

Aww man! I feel really sad reading all your posts. I'm happy cause you all seem so excited, but I really wish I could have been going off to the Spring session!

I wish things could have been different and I could have done this program.

Got a e-mail yesterday saying: We are currently processing your application for the Spring 2011 Season, and at this time, your status is pending a final decision. The Disney College Program is a competitive internship and we receive thousands of applications every program season. Our team is evaluating your qualifications, and you will be contacted with a final update on the status of your application no later than December 2010.

Can't wait...Hope that is dose not take that long tho.

Anyone else get a email like this yet?

Got a e-mail yesterday saying: We are currently processing your application for the Spring 2011 Season, and at this time, your status is pending a final decision. The Disney College Program is a competitive internship and we receive thousands of applications every program season. Our team is evaluating your qualifications, and you will be contacted with a final update on the status of your application no later than December 2010.

Can't wait...Hope that is dose not take that long tho.

Anyone else get a email like this yet?

I just got one too, it said exactly the same thing. I saw who the email was from and pretty much had a heart attack! Then I was like, okay, pending... okay. LOL.

Does this even mean anything? I know there were a bunch of people who received thank-you emails after interviewing and some who didn't; is this similar to that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter