• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spring into May Exercise Challenge

Fri 5/25 - please add 60 mins - weight class
Sat 5/26 - please add 120 mins - 60 min walk to/from DD, 60 min cardio class
Sun 5/27 - please add125 mins

After a 75 min bike ride and a 54 min walk, I am at 1013/900. I finally made a challenge goal.

update:

5-24 Curves 35
5-25 Curves 35
5-26 walk 45
5-27 walk 45, 40
5-28 walk 45, 60

over goal :cool1: :banana: 1290/1000

Thanks to out of control grass that needed lots of time to cut (3 steps forward, 2 steps back), raking and then hauling away I can add 420 minutes this weekend. Grand total:850/600 :banana:

Sorry that I did not post this past weekend. I have gone no where with my exercise plan for the last two weeks. First a sinus and ear infection and when I got off the antibiotics, it was a stomach virus/migraine, which has been going on for a week. I am lucky I have been able to get to work.

I will post tomorrow.

Mon 5/28 - please add another 175 mins - thank you

2 gym classes and a long walk

5/27 We went to Cedar Point this weekend and did LOTS of walking. I'm going to count 2 hours for that, even though I'm sure it was much more. My pedometor showed that I took roughly over 20,000 steps that day.

Today-70 minutes on the treadmill for a new monthly total of= 1395/1200 :)

Sorry that I did not post this past weekend. I have gone no where with my exercise plan for the last two weeks. First a sinus and ear infection and when I got off the antibiotics, it was a stomach virus/migraine, which has been going on for a week. I am lucky I have been able to get to work.

I will post tomorrow.

What a horrible couple of weeks. Hope you are soon feeling great!!

I didn't really keep track of specific times this weekend. We went to the coast & were pretty active, but I don't know times.

I'll get back on track today. Also, are we planning on having a June exercise challenge?

Have a great day :)

I didn't realize how warm and humid it was outside until I was half way through my 100 minute walk :faint: My new monthly total is 1430/1100.

:dance3: I'm going to be ambitous next month and increase my exercise minutes to 1600 :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter