Spring Break '08 with Tri-Circle-D!!!

I am pretty sure it is not a position for new employees. It is for the CM's that go out of control while in costume, and start hitting little kids, or dirty dancing with minnie mouse....

They say that all good things must come to an end, and so it is with this thread.

Sadly, with this post, I give you my last photo from the fantastic Spring Break '08 trip. It is, however, my second favorite photo from this trip.

But, not to worry, as of now, the TCD gang has ressies to return to the Fort in May (that is May 2008, as in next month). There is a strong effort being made by the TCD DD's for a stay at the AKL, so we will all have to wait and see how that turns out.

On this great spring break trip, we had several afternoons and evenings with rain. Usually, this is a dry time of year, but not this year. No worries, Central Florida still needs the rain.

And, while it may have put a damper on some campers, it was great weather for ducks . . . . .

FortWildernessSpringBreak08045.jpg

And so, I bid you all adieu, until we meet again . . . .

TCD

Yeah, they're yummy with orange sauce....

OK, Just a few more photos, and this report will be done.

I see this thread generated some discussion about critters at the Fort.

Speaking of critters, I noticed some type of animal trap behind one of the cabins on the 100 loop.

Take a look:

FortWildernessSpringBreak08140.jpg

FortWildernessSpringBreak08141.jpg

What do you think they were trying to catch here? Not a mouse or rat. Something they wanted to catch alive and relocate. I've seen plenty of poison stations around the Fort, and at one time, there were some big traps for the peacocks, but I don't know what this trap was for. What do you think?

TCD

I believe they were probably after this:

peewee.jpg

I posted a photo of this vehicle on the Musket Mickey thread, but I wanted to repost this photo, and another of the vehicle to see if anyone knows anything about it:

FortWildernessSpringBreak08013.jpg

This photo was taken when the vehicle was parked outside the comfort station between the 1600 and 1800 loops. The fellow driving the vehicle was doing some plumbing work in the women's restroom. This vehicle has every tool you can imagine. There was a wooden tool box, which you can see in the photo below, that had the name Buzz Busby written on it with a Sharpee.

I have seen this little cart around a few times, but not many. I think it is only used by one person, and that there must be a story about this guy. I will have to investigate further, but if anyone has any info, please share!

FortWildernessSpringBreak08007-1.jpg

TCD

I love this cart. I had a picture of it before and I hung it up in the office. ( I am a plumber that is why this cart is cool to me)

TCD,

The pics are great. Not always the typical pics you see from a vacation trip. :thumbsup2

John that is just wrong.. but your are right about that.. I like the crispy duck too.. or perhaps the peking duck!

Pressed Almond Duck...mmmm... :love:

I miss the Chinese food in the San Francisco Bay Area!

Sue in Texas
...thanks for the memories...loved all the pictures, TCD!

TCD Thank-you! This was the best report ever! Our first trip is Mayish and I am even more excited to go! I shared the Granny picture with my husband- He is a people watcher,too. Your compostiion in some of your photos were excellent, especially the gator. Wow! Thanks for the wonderful diversion.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter