• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

Hi everyone!

We will be in the parks on December 20 and 21, and we can sponsor 6 people. We will be in the parks all day both days so anytime is good!

Hi,

We will be buying our annual passes (2 adults and 1 child) on 23rd December this year. Is anyone visiting then who can sponsor us please?

Thanks
Scott

Hi, still looking for a sponsor for 4 AP's, if anyone can help. We arrive Sunday 26th October.

Thank you

Michelle.

We will be at DLP from the 31st December to 2nd January and can sponsor 6 people. If that helps anyone please ley me know.

We are in DLP next week from the 28th October to the 1st November and can sponsor 2 people.

just send me message.

Bren.:):):)

Hi

I will be in resort on the 1st Dec for 5 days and looking for someone to sponsor me for 1 AP, if there anyone around to sponsor me on the 1st if possible, please drop me a PM, thanks very much

Hi, We will be in Disneyland Paris from Sunday 18th till mid day on Wednesday 21st January and can sponsor 3 people. :goodvibes

Hi everyone,

I will be at Disneyland Paris 5-7 December, and I can sponsor up to 4 people!
If you want to buy an Annual Passport with 10% discount within those three days, send me a PM!

I am travelling on the 31st dec to dlp, with 3 other adults, as well as a 3 year old and 1 year old. We want to attend the nye celebrations and are staying until 4th jan. We would love to buy annual dreams passports (ideally with a kind sponsor) BUT the problem is that we arrive at marne le vallee at 17:07 and as we understand it the annual pass office closes at 18:00. What do people think? Is this leaving us enough time to get our passes? It seems a bit tight but not sure if there's any other solution!

Quick reminder: I'll be at Disneyland Paris 5-7 december, I can sponsor up to 4 people!
If you're interested, please send me a PM!

Hi everyone!
Just a reminder that we'll be in the parks on the 20th and 21st of this month, and we can sponsor up to 6 people. If anyone needs a sponsor to get the 10% discount, let me know :wave2:

Hi everyone again!

I can sponsor 2 people in several weekends in January and February:
January: on the 17, 18, 24, 25 and 31.
February: on the 1, 14 and 15.

I already have one stamp so I think I can only sponsor another 2 people? In any case if you are more than two we can try and see if they give the 10% to all of you. If anyone is interested please get in touch! :)

Cheers! ;)

Happy to sponsor anyone, im at DLP 12th to 20th of March 2015

Update, we will also be there next week, so im there 5th to 8th of Jan 2015 also :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter