Sponsorship Of Annual Passports

I was supposed to get 2 stamps in March, but that fell through :(

I'm there again July 18th till 20th, and can sponsor 3 people :)

Can sponsor 3 people most days if given a bit of warning ;)

Will be away 11-20th April and 6-14 June plus the bank holidays in May (1/8/14/25) but around pretty much the rest of the time :goodvibes

We will be in DLP from 3rd - 7th August. We can sponsor up to 6 people on the 3rd and 4th and up to 3 people on the 5th-7th. Hope this of some help to someone.

Yes of course! I'll be there pretty much all day on the 16th, our flight home isn't until late that night.
You will get 10% off the price of the annual passes, it's a great saving. Where are you thinking of staying?

We're staying in Val D'europe, never stayed offsite before (and never had to pay for passes before, perks of being a CM) so its all a bit new. I'll definitely be going for the annual pass, not sure about my friend as there's no way she could afford to come back over again within a year, but I suppose with 10% off it would definitely work out cheaper than a 4 day pass (even if I got 4for3) so I'll just tell her that's what were doing :tongue:.

I imagine we'll get to the parks about 3 or 4 in the afternoon, by the time we've moved over from Paris, got checked in at the hotel and caught the train over. Is that late in the day still ok for you?

That's fine, I won't be leaving until about 6.
I'm staying at the Kyriad this time. Last time we stayed at Adagio. It was great but I found the buses not frequent enough. I'm hoping to walk from the Kyriad to the parks.

Yeah it's definitely cheaper to get the AP than a 4 day pass. Plus you get EMH and the restaurant and shop discounts. I reckon what I saved in discounts paid for the pass!

I'll PM you my phone number.

Can someone answer a brief question for me? If I buy my annual pass with the sponsor, could I then go and buy a single day park ticket right away for a family member right away?

hi all

I will be in resort between late 18th of May till mid day of the 22nd on a solo trip if anyone would like a sponsor, I can offer up to 3 annual passes. thanks very much

Can someone answer a brief question for me? If I buy my annual pass with the sponsor, could I then go and buy a single day park ticket right away for a family member right away?

Yes once your AP is made up in the AP office - ie laminated you can leave the park and go buy a discounted ticket.

Did you see above post 1202 that I can sponsor you on your dates if you were still looking for someone :)

We are able to sponsor on at least the following dates:

17 - 18 may (we arrive in the evening before, so we are also available in the morning)
3 - 10 august.

Also planning for the week of 6 - 12 july.

Please PM me or send me an e-mail: vinenlies@gmail.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter