Spirt Question and JetBlue

Does anyone have an answer to my question? I dont understand how I can book on another site byt nkt Spirits actual site.

There is NO reason to book via any site but the airlines.

Because when you do and something goes wrong (and since you are flying Spirit your odds are great of something going wrong IMHO) you discover that you have to deal with Priceline or whomever. And they are like Spirit, not known for customer service. So now you have TWO companies not known for customer service involved. RUN!

Personally for a cruise there's no way I would trust Spirit, but your risk profile may be greater than mine!

OMG THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! Where the heck did you find that information!' I looked all over their site and googled.

Thanks.
It's on their home page about halfway down on the left. I'll be booking for August right along with you this Sunday! Let's hope for low fares!

Just got this email today;
Get a head-start on those late-Summer and Labor Day plans. You can now book JetBlue travel through 9/4/18.

Always check Spirit prices on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Lowest fares then and sometimes late Saturdays. If there is any way possible go to airport to purchase tix. $17.99 added on each tix for online purchases. Go figure. Plus the agents are really nice. I've had them talk me out of tix. Told me to wait. I fly enough to make the $9 fare club worth it just for bags but I usually get better deal on tix at airport. Got round trip plus one checked bag each way for 4 from ACY to MCO 2 days before Thanksgiving to November 30 th for $410. That's total not per person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter