Spirit of Aloha at the POLY?

riu girl

DIS Veteran
We are thinking about doing the spirit of aloha dinner show during our next WDW vacation. DD7 (who will be 9 by then) has ADHD with SID/ASD tendencies. I was wondering if anyone from this board has ever taken their kids to this show and can offer some advice/tips.

Thanks
Suzy V.

Is that the one that is off by itself, if you go thru all the poly it is to the left of the marina? If that is the one you are talking about, we went to it and it was a good show. they have a pre- dinner show, you eat family style- they bring everything to the table on platters, and then the show continues. it was a long time from seating to the end, so keep that in mind, but all the dancers and the fire eaters were really cool!

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea as to how long the entire show was (including pre-show).
We are considering this show for Christmas night 2006. I have read that you can book it 2 years before (please correct me if I am wrong) , and the earlier you book, the better seating youget. As long as we are not stuck behind a pole, we should be fine. I wonder if I can call the luau office (if there is one0 and talk to them about DD7 and request seating that is front and centre (or something close to it). I wonder if they can assist special cases such as ours. I am worried that she could be disruptive to others if she can't see very well. She is very tall for her age though so sitting onher knees might help (as long as shes not blocking others). Also, the price $150US (2 adults, 2 kids) seems high but I think it would kind of a once in a lifetime experience (Christmas in WDW paired with a luau type experience). How fun would that be>

Any other tips/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Suzy V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter