• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectromagic's return: Spring 2013?

I'll confess that the first time I saw MSEP as an adult, I sat there & sobbed like a baby. Ok, and the 2nd & 3rd times too. I have distinct memories of sitting on my dad's lap & watching that parade, and of him spinning me on the sidewalk to the music, and he died when I was still a kid. Glad I'll get to see it a few more times this fall.

I bawl like a baby for the first five minutes of MSEP. I just can't help it! My DD was 5 the first time she saw it, right around the same age that I saw it for the first time. My DFather held her on his shoulders to watch it...just like when I was a kid. I was a puddle that first night of fireworks and parade!

(Not to mention that we walked right in on a parade the first time we entered MK....I cried so much during that trip!)

I KNOW that I've see Spectro....I just don't remember it as much!

I love both parades very much, but MSEP brings back so many fond memories. Saw it first when I went with my parents on our one and only Disney trip together 1983 (I was already grown). So when I got to see it again in 1999(?) with my youngest DD, I was totally surprised and sat on a wooden fence in Fronteirland crying in the dark. I was able to see it a few weeks ago with my two DDs and my grandson (his first viewing) and am thrilled beyond words for the opportunity. Either parade, I'd be happy, but wish I could see MSEP one more time. :goodvibes

I really prefer MSEP over Spectro, but I love the music to both. But Spectro is kind of hard to remember (Minus those Spectromen) and MSEP I'm never going to forget.

But I think Disney needs a new nighttime parade instead of bringing back old ones. But the MSEP can come back once and a while :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter