Spectro And Liberty Tree Tavern

A

adisneynut

O.K. Experts, is it possible to watch Spectromagic from the LTT while dining. We have been to WDW 9 times, but never dined here near parade time. We have PS for 7:05 and Spectromagic begins at 8:00. I really doubt that we wil be through eating and the CM who made our PS said that she watch it from inside. I thought that this area would be really crowded even by 7:00. Any help is very much appreicated. :listen:

If you go out on the porch, you might be able to watch Spectromagic. I don't think there are too many tables near windows with a view of the parade.

We ate at LTT Dec 1999 right before the parade (Main Street Electrical Parade) and the parade was a WONDERFUL surprise for us! There are only a few tables next to the window. Ours wasn't and we had to go outside on the front porch to see the parade. Have a great time!:wave2:

If you get a seat in the back room on the right you will see the parade, although the view through the blown glass windows will not be great. The room has windows facing Hall of Presidents and they are filled with bubbles and seem thick like old windows were. It wouldn't be the best view of Spectromagic, but you would see and hear it if it only runs that one time and you can't get PS for another time.

I ate at LLT while at MNSSHP. I was seated in the back by the door. The CM opened the door and we were able to see everything passing by.

Good Luck with your seating.

I will cross my fingers and hope for the best. Maybe a little faith ,hope, and pixie dust is all I need. :bitelip:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter