• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectacular pictures of DL Paris from yesterday..

Those pictures look great. I'm glad to be sitting in my own home viewing them though.

mt2

I was there that day!

Surprisingly, it was NOT empty at all! Not full, but few rides (if any) were complete walk-ons. The sludge wasn't that much of a problem, as they cleared pathways pretty well. But it was quite slippery, so running around the park was not a smart choice. ;) There was a LOT of snow over that day at the ones surrounding it, much more than the parks normally get (according to several CMs). But a snowy day at Disneyland is still a day at Disneyland! :flower:

Nearly all rides were open, except those already closed for the winter (e.g. Autotopia). Even the Motors stunt show at the Studios was done (a bit differently, with no "extras" from the audience, but all the car chases were done). But Fantillusion was cancelled, as it was just too wet and slippery at that point. The Princess Parade went on as scheduled, as did the Carnaval events.

Those photos are absolutely magical. It looks gorgeous. :) Fake snow is one thing, but that is absolutely incredible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter