• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Spectacular pictures of DL Paris from yesterday..

These photos are magical!!!:wizard:

Please, please, pleeeaaasssseee let it snow when we are there for Christmas!:worship:

This definitely seems like the time to go - the parks look almost empty!

I particularly like the photo of the paddle steamer with Phantom Manor in the background. Very atmospheric

so there are no guests to be seen .. all attractions were open !

I will be in the park tomorrow and hope to take some more pics ..

:-)

Stephan

Those pictures are beautiful but imagine what it's like when the snow starts to melt and it goes all sludgey and yuck. It was bad enough doing the school run this morning!

I'm sure I saw a polar bear in one of the photographs :rotfl2:

Nice photographs, thanks for posting link :)

Reid

It looks so beautiful! But yeah, sludge with all those people around = yuck! Those floors are slippery enough without ice to add to the slideyness too!

Beautiful pictures megaelch - thank you!! They look even better from my toasty warm room!! :sunny:

Wow. What great pictures! Thank you for posting the link :)

Wow! That reminded me so much or our trip in Jan. 2004!!! Walking down Main Street at 8 AM in about 6 cm of fresh snow, hearing the MS music, and seeing the snow covered castle sparkling in the distance was just SO MAGICAL!!! It was the best day ever. There were very few people in the park and everything was open. I don't remember any "sludge".... just beautiful beautiful beautiful!!! Thanks for those pictures and the memories!!!

:flower: :Pinkbounc :flower: :Pinkbounc

So cool! :flower:

It's snowed both of our trips to France, but it's always been sunny while we were at DLP! :sunny:

Great pics...but although I havent seen the park with snow yet I hope that the snow is gone till easter and the weather is warmer :cool1:

have a great time an

CU Renate :wizard:

Oh it's absolutely beautiful looks like i'd better be getting me long johns out :rotfl: and the Bridget Jone's :rotfl:

How beautiful,it looks amazing,a magical place whatever the weather :wizard:

I would want my thermals on that day.... :cold:

Thanks for shareing :)

:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter