Special dietary request?

Lei

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

My family and I have a reservation for Garden Grill breakfast. However, we don't eat pork, so I emailed Disney to request the pork items on the menu to be changed with something else for us.

Their reply is this:

"Thank you for inquiring about how we assist Guests with special dietary
requests.

At the Table Service Restaurants that have breakfast, we offer chicken
sausage breakfast links, chicken sausage breakfast patties, and/or
turkey bacon as an alternative for pork menu items."

Does that means my request is guaranteed to be fulfilled? Do I have to call Disney to ensure, of do just make the request later when we're checking in at the restaurant?

Thanks in advance!

Disney is very good about special diets. Just tell your server and I can't imagine it would be a problem. I had to go dairy-free when I was breastfeeding my daughter and they went above and beyond to accommodate me.

Does that means my request is guaranteed to be fulfilled? Do I have to call Disney to ensure, of do just make the request later when we're checking in at the restaurant?

1) At this time, NOT guaranteed, just noted on your ADR reservation.
2) Make sure you tell the podium host/hostess (aka: SEATER) about your request.
. . . the SEATER should be able to see the notation when he/she checks you in
. . . but, if the SEATER is not observant or being rushed due to crowds, they could miss the request
3) Your request will be noted on the printed seating slip given to the SERVER.
4) At this point, a chef may or may not have to come out to speak with you.
5) The kitchen staff can easily substitute chicken on the plate in lieu of pork.

NOTE: If your preference to not eat pork is just a personal choice, this can easily be handled the day/time of the ADR. If your request is due to Kosher requirements, you MUST call back 24-48 hours prior to the meal time. ALL Kosher meals have to be prepared off-site and brought to the eatery, as Disney does not have Kosher preparation kitchens on-site.

1) At this time, NOT guaranteed, just noted on your ADR reservation.
2) Make sure you tell the podium host/hostess (aka: SEATER) about your request.
. . . the SEATER should be able to see the notation when he/she checks you in
. . . but, if the SEATER is not observant or being rushed due to crowds, they could miss the request
3) Your request will be noted on the printed seating slip given to the SERVER.
4) At this point, a chef may or may not have to come out to speak with you.
5) The kitchen staff can easily substitute chicken on the plate in lieu of pork.

NOTE: If your preference to not eat pork is just a personal choice, this can easily be handled the day/time of the ADR. If your request is due to Kosher requirements, you MUST call back 24-48 hours prior to the meal time. ALL Kosher meals have to be prepared off-site and brought to the eatery, as Disney does not have Kosher preparation kitchens on-site.

Super helpful, thank you! We don't need Kosher meal per se, no pork is fine. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter