~ Special AP Sneak Peek Begins March 27 ~

tinkcollector

DIS Veteran
It's times like these that make me wish my drive into Disneyland was closer.
Beginning Tuesday March 27 through Thursday March 29 there will be a sneak peek at Carsland and Buena Vista Street merchandise, food, and CM costumes. This will occur back at Stage 17 (The old "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" building.) It was also mentioned that CM's will hand out colored wrist bands as a sort of Fastpass system to control entry into the building and line cutters. :tink:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-passholder-preview-at-the-disneyland-resort/

Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders: from March 27–29, take advantage of a special sneak peek of the amazing merchandise, food, entertainment, new costumes and guided tours the Disneyland Resort will bring to life this summer.

As part of this preview in Stage 17 at Disney California Adventure park, I’m excited to share that some of the merchandise being created for the park and the opening of Cars Land will be available to purchase, including items from collections such as the Disney California Adventure park logo program, Attraction Posters, Low & Slow Car Club, Champions Custom Speed Shop and Radiator Springs Racers, to name a few, before they hit store shelves at locations such as Ramone’s House of Body Art, Sarge’s Surplus Hut and more.

There’s no need to sign up! The showcase will be open from 10-8 p.m. daily, March 27–29. Look for a glimpse at some of the merchandise in early March on www.ArtofDisneyParks.com.

Do you receive e-mail notification of these special events? I purchased my AP this month but have not yet activated it, if there is some sort of notification will that happen after I activate?

Do you receive e-mail notification of these special events? I purchased my AP this month but have not yet activated it, if there is some sort of notification will that happen after I activate?

I hardly ever get AP emails. If you subscribe to the Disney Parks Blog on FB, a lot will come across your feed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter