SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this tread too (as I imagine a lot of other people are). I have no problem with Space 220 chat, but just listing space movies? :rolleyes1

I appreciate the attempt to start a new thread to also watch for the restaurant, but unless all of us are going to migrate over there and keep it updated, it doesn't seem like it's going to be very useful.

Personally I don't mind us all using this threat to talking about the opening--even if no one has any information (lol!)--as I see this as part of being on "watch" for it to open but playing games when we're all watching the thread it isn't helpful.

Did I read that end of March was the new opening date? Has that been confirmed? Also any mention if this will be on DP when it opens? I am 100% certain this has already been talked about, but ive been reading for 25 min and havent seen the updates.
Last date I read was April 6. Not Disney confirmed of course.

Might open for my May trip but not really interested in working hard to get an ADR....so...I booked Narcoossee's. Was also looking to book that Highway in the Sky monorail crawl thing but no May ADRs loaded yet and, again, I don't feel like being bothered. Feeling very Eeyore like about this trip.

My ADR date for my September trip is coming up very soon and honestly I thought we'd have more info by now. Whatever we are flexible. I'll have plenty of time to look at the menu and prices before our trip. At least I hope 🤣
We are booked for August and no ADRs were available for the place. Keeping a watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter