• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SPACE RESTAURANT WATCH THREAD—Entrance photos post #1609!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my best Fred Rogers, Here's something to do while we're waiting,
Let's list Space themed movies. Copy the list in your response and add another movie to it. I'll start;

1. Interstellar

1. Interstellar
  2. Space Cowboys
  3. Office Space
  4. Spaceballs
  5. 2001: A Space Odyssey
  6. Star Wars: A New Hope

1. Interstellar
  2. Space Cowboys
  3. Office Space
  4. Spaceballs
  7. The Cat From Outer Space

Hey everyone, nothing against the need to kill time - especially since we literally have no info - but the game that has been started kind of messes up the whole point of "watching" the thread and getting notified about updates.
Would it be maybe better to move the game to a separate thread?

1. Interstellar
  2. Space Cowboys
  3. Office Space
  4. Spaceballs
  7. The Cat From Outer Space
  8. Ad Astra

Hey everyone, nothing against the need to kill time - especially since we literally have no info - but the game that has been started kind of messes up the whole point of "watching" the thread and getting notified about updates.
Would it be maybe better to move the game to a separate thread?
Yeah, except that was my point - there's nothing to watch, there is no news. Suggest the OP renames the thread when there is news - and the game is immediately suspended of course.

I agree, every time I get a notification I quickly check thinking that the restuarant is now available to book just to find its something unrelated. I would also personally prefer the thread to be used as its title as a "watch" thread, there may be no news but when there is I should hopefully be one of the first to know because of this thread and its great contributors. :)

Maybe we can start a new thread titled something like 'only post NEW Space 220 news here' and link this thread for folks to keep chit chatting about Space. And firmly state not to chit chat on there.

I will do it now....

Did I read that end of March was the new opening date? Has that been confirmed? Also any mention if this will be on DP when it opens? I am 100% certain this has already been talked about, but ive been reading for 25 min and havent seen the updates.

Did I read that end of March was the new opening date? Has that been confirmed? Also any mention if this will be on DP when it opens? I am 100% certain this has already been talked about, but ive been reading for 25 min and havent seen the updates.

Nobody knows anything.

Maybe we can start a new thread titled something like 'only post NEW Space 220 news here' and link this thread for folks to keep chit chatting about Space. And firmly state not to chit chat on there.

I will do it now....
That is what I believe this thread was intended for. Even the title of the thread indicates 'WATCH'. It started out to be a watch thread and I'm hoping that's what we will keep it as.

Another thread for chatter would be great for those who want it but I think this one should remain the watch thread as the OP indicated it should be. This is the original post that started this thread:
So with the news of the new Epcot Space restaurant opening "later this year" I thought I would start watching.

I desperately want a reservation on Thanksgiving Day!

Who's in with me?

https://*****.com/2019/05/late-2019-opening-announced-for-upcoming-space-themed-restaurant-at-epcot/

1. Interstellar
  2. Space Cowboys
  3. Office Space
  4. Spaceballs
  7. The Last Starfighter

I'm wondering what's wrong with you folks! 👽

1. Interstellar
  2. Space Cowboys
  3. Office Space
  4. Spaceballs
  7. The Last Starfighter
  8. Alien

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter