• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Space 220

We have a couple of dates booked for Epcot at the end of September after the 20th.

Perhaps we'll be lucky to get in!

(if the price is right...)

:coffee: = Me at 6am every morning checking for ADRs for our Sept. 22-29 trip.
If it weren't 3am for us I'd do the same. I hope the Blog announces an ADR release date so I can plan the 3am odyssey on a specific day. Looking for October 9th (our second Epcot day of the trip, already have Le Cellier for lunch on the 3rd). I posted on the other thread that we know relatively nothing but are all on board with this and anxious to book. I/we have a problem....and I'm fine with that...:)

We will be in epcot on the 20th and the 23rd, hoping to be able to get in on one of those days since there is no ADRs, I've read it's walk up only.

We finally have an opening date. But no menu or date when they will take ADRs.
At least I have 6 weeks to go.

I've seen a few Twitter posts suggesting that it will initially be walk-up only ... who knows?

Clearly, they know the menu, as they need to supply and stock the restaurant. It seems their possibly not informing their customers in hopes it produces excitement of the theme associated with a place to eat. I did not use the word 'restaurant' on purpose. For me, keeping me informed and providing useful information is part of the customer experience (CX), a business reference to ensuring you are meeting expectations. The fact this post exist is because the business is not meeting customer expectations of a resort that typically requires advance planning and reservations for them to meet your expectations of your vacation/visit. Consider it may also have a soft opening (walk-ups) as they may want to say it actually is opening on the special October 1st celebration date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter