Space 220

DH is so excited about Space 220 but we are not ‘fancy food’ eaters! IF we get a reservation it would be for our 25th anniversary so we are willing to splurge $$$ but only if we will enjoy the food!

I like Prix Fixe meals. Easy to choose with set price. No worrying about choosing cheaper entre. Any guesses on lunch price and dinner price? Will menus be different, like sandwiches and cheaper things for lunch and filet and such at dinner? BOG dinner is $62 so am guessing this will be at least that for dinner.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, known as Manhattan, there existed a Space restaurant called Mars 2112…
“A UFO-like elevator took patrons to the dining tier, where the "Mars Bar" and "Space Arcade" were also located. Perhaps the most notable feature was Crystal Crater, which served as the dining area. It was three stories high, and decorated as an imaginary Mars underground landscape. Waiters dressed in futuristic costumes, and food and drink items had space-themed names. After dining, patrons passed through two doorways where a "teleporter" took them back to the main floor and the gift shop.” From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars_2112

Part of me was hoping Space 220 would be the reincarnation of that place with wandering Alien waitstaff and such. Oh that the WDW execs would hear me!

Will be VERY expensive... But that is what we expect. The drinks will $$ and every kid (And adult ) will just have to try one.
There should be NO bad table since "view' will be on a screen, maybe even the ceiling.

I would assume Disney will make another announcement soonish with an official opening date and ADR date (even if it’s only a week or 2 before opening).

But then again, it’s Disney so those reservations could just pop up at any time haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter