Souvenir Q

yosemite sam

Earning My Ears
if we plan to buy disney souvenirs eg pajamas, caps, mickey ears, stuffed dolls etc before we arrive, are there any websites that are better pricing than amazon?
ty

if we plan to buy disney souvenirs eg pajamas, caps, mickey ears, stuffed dolls etc before we arrive, are there any websites that are better pricing than amazon?
ty

Kind of depends on what you're looking for and what quality you require. I've had good luck with Shop Disney's sales, especially the Twice Upon a Year sale - got some t-shirst for me and my DD for about $3-5 each, PJs for under $10. Macys and JC Penny's often have sales and if you go through a cash back app like Ebates (now called Rakuten), you can get additional cash back. Target also has a nice selection of Disney-licenced items, and I've seen some cute stuff on Party City's website, but can't vouch for quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter