Southwest - Wanna Getaway...Please Help

Yeah I understand. I am a big guy but not that big to need an extra seat. When he has flown on Southwest when he just turned 1 they gave him a seat to put him in with a car seat so we are hoping for the same this trip.
If you do not require the extra seat due to your size, then you don't get the extra seat. I had one instance when I had my purchased extra seat and someone tried to sit in it because families had put their lap child in the seat next to them, and the last people to board did not have seats. The FA came to me and checked my boarding passes, then went down the aisle, checking every family with a child under 2. Sure enough two families had set their kids down (and without proper harnesses!!). This is exactly why I purchase my seat. I need it and I want to make sure that it will not be taken away from me.

If you do not require the extra seat due to your size, then you don't get the extra seat. I had one instance when I had my purchased extra seat and someone tried to sit in it because families had put their lap child in the seat next to them, and the last people to board did not have seats. The FA came to me and checked my boarding passes, then went down the aisle, checking every family with a child under 2. Sure enough two families had set their kids down (and without proper harnesses!!). This is exactly why I purchase my seat. I need it and I want to make sure that it will not be taken away from me.

I understand this. Southwest was the one who gave the seat for him to sit in so the plane must not have been full. We are just hoping that we might get lucky.

A single passenger and you bought early bird? I would be shocked if he couldn't find an aisle seat in the entire plane. I'm sure he'll be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter