Southwest calendar opening hour?

Pretty much exactly how it went last release date. Even up to the point that it randomly logged me out of my RR account after several attempts to book tickets.

Haven't experienced SW like this. Usually when the dates update the flights are there. Its been 30 minutes since the dates loaded and still no flights.
last time it was quick, i've been up for over an hour (as we all have I am sure lol)

I booked the minute schedules came online last time and my confirmation email was sent at 6:18 a.m. CT.

thought I could book my tickets before leaving for work but I guess not.

Me too. So frustrating. Once I get to work I can't go online to book. I am sure by the time I get home prices will be insanely high!

This is brutal. At least last time they loaded the schedules into the schedule page so we at least knew what horrific flight times we were dealing with.

Just looked at flights to Orlando in January from Islip. Says there are none. Can't believe that. Says they are not scheduled to operate on these days. I think that's wrong but it's scary too.

This is brutal. At least last time they loaded the schedules into the schedule page so we at least knew what horrific flight times we were dealing with.

I think the weekly (not daily) schedule, for dates after January 7 2018, has been live on the schedule page since 6:00 AM ET.

When I choose Daily on the schedule page it's saying "Sorry no flights" but Weekly is showing stuff.

Whether what I have been seeing for the last 90 minutes on Weekly is accurate, who knows until it gets loaded into the Flight Booking area.

I think the weekly (not daily) schedule, for dates after January 7 2018, has been live on the schedule page since 6:00 AM ET.

When I choose Daily on the schedule page it's saying "Sorry no flights" but Weekly is showing stuff.

Whether what I have been seeing for the last 90 minutes on Weekly is accurate, who knows until it gets loaded into the Flight Booking area.
this is quite a bit different for me than the schedule in January, so I am hoping it is true because the flight times are MUCH better for me!

I have now been up for almost two hours and still nothing.

I am going to take the dog out and see if the schedule has loaded when i come back in.

Luckily I don't work today, but I don't want to spend all morning sitting here pushing a button!

Edited: Darn - still not available!

Last edited:
Looked at my email confirmation from last release date. It says 7:45am eastern time....

Just looked at flights to Orlando in January from Islip. Says there are none. Can't believe that. Says they are not scheduled to operate on these days. I think that's wrong but it's scary too.

Same for me from Philly. Is it not possible that they aren't flights as I tried a bunch of different days over Presidents Day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter