Southern Cal City Pass

mlm

Earning My Ears
I am just about ready to buy mine - we are going Dec 28th Jan 3. Anything special I should know about? I've heard that we HAVE to DL first? Does that mean we have to do the whole 3 days first? We thought we would do DL, then universal, then DL, then the zoo, then DL. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

We just did DL ,then Knotts (replaced by USH) ,the ZOO and SW and ended back at DL for the last 2 days.This was June of 05

We stayed the night in SD and did a few things that night as well.

You do not need to do Disneyland first. You are given a book of tickets, and you just use them when you want to. The only one that is a "voucher" that needs to be exchanged for a ticket is at Disneyland.

Make sure you leave all the vouchers in the booklet. Just take all the whole booklet to the window. Or else all the tickets will be void and you won't be able to use them!

You need to go to the ticket window at DL but the rest of them you can just go right to the gate unless it's changed in the last year or so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter