Soulmates plan our committment ceremony!

I finally got over to this neck of the woods... err Disboards! I completely love the fall theme Chris!! And October's just a great time of year heh heh ;)

Seriously gorgeous dress! I already can't wait to see the pictures of you two!:goodvibes

I finally got over to this neck of the woods... err Disboards! I completely love the fall theme Chris!! And October's just a great time of year heh heh ;)

Seriously gorgeous dress! I already can't wait to see the pictures of you two!:goodvibes

Thank you SO much!! We're really really looking forward to everything! ;)

Ok, I just spent about 40 minutes reading your PJ (I'm a slow reader and DD keeps coming over). But everything looks WONDERFUL! I love the location, that dress is gorgeous and will look good in gold or plum! The invites are cute and the song seems perfect! We got teased for our song choice. We did Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins because that has been our song since we started dating! Anyway, you have a beautiful family and your plans are coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more!

Ok, I just spent about 40 minutes reading your PJ (I'm a slow reader and DD keeps coming over). But everything looks WONDERFUL! I love the location, that dress is gorgeous and will look good in gold or plum! The invites are cute and the song seems perfect! We got teased for our song choice. We did Groovy Kind of Love by Phil Collins because that has been our song since we started dating! Anyway, you have a beautiful family and your plans are coming along nicely. Can't wait to read more!

I SOOOO Love your song, it's perfect!! ;) Thanks for the kind words. We're having a great time planning everything.

A dear friend of ours ordered this and couldn't wait till next year, so she gave it to us yesterday!! We LOVE it!! Can't put it on our tree till next year though!

ourorniment.jpg

BTW, hubby is a doll!! My daugher in law is half Filippino, just gorgeous! They got married this past June. My son is in the Army. Your daughter, is BEAUTIFUL!!!;)

Staceys daughter is really gorgeous! bless her!!

How was your halloween Chris? Hope it was good!

I love the decoration- how thoughtful! I would put it on my tree this year haha!!

Staceys daughter is really gorgeous! bless her!!

How was your halloween Chris? Hope it was good!

I love the decoration- how thoughtful! I would put it on my tree this year haha!!

Thanks Stacey, I SOOOO wanna put it on the tree this year too! ;)

Halloween was AWESOME! We turned our front porch into an "EVIL MENTAL WARD". Soooo much fun!! Now, focusing on Thanksgiving. LOVE this time of year, fall is my FAV!:thumbsup2

aww wicked!!! i bet it looked great! all we did was carve a few pumpkins and put them outside, and i dressed my little sisters up and i changed my look and wore a long black wig and went vamp for the night! however, the thing i hate about halloween in the uk is that people have to spoil it. At about 12pm some young kids took 2 of our pumpkins from the front door and smashed them in our neighbours gardens. ARGH!

I hope to be in Florida next Halloween! YAY!

I bet thanksgiving is amazing! thats coming up real soon isnt it? Its after the 18th - because i know next year we will miss it, and be home.

aww wicked!!! i bet it looked great! all we did was carve a few pumpkins and put them outside, and i dressed my little sisters up and i changed my look and wore a long black wig and went vamp for the night! however, the thing i hate about halloween in the uk is that people have to spoil it. At about 12pm some young kids took 2 of our pumpkins from the front door and smashed them in our neighbours gardens. ARGH!

I hope to be in Florida next Halloween! YAY!

I bet thanksgiving is amazing! thats coming up real soon isnt it? Its after the 18th - because i know next year we will miss it, and be home.

That's so sad those kids did that. We left everything on our front porch, and nobody touched it. Pumpkins, a cauldron that mists, the dead body on the table, all the light up grave stones...everything. We were lucky. Not every neighborhood is so nice.

A dear friend of ours ordered this and couldn't wait till next year, so she gave it to us yesterday!! We LOVE it!! Can't put it on our tree till next year though!

ourorniment.jpg

That is such a nice gift!! I would definitely not be able to wait until next year :rotfl:

That gift is so gorgeous! One of our friends completed a Tinker bell cross stitch for us (one of my fave characters) as well as stitching our names on a pair of hand towels :lovestruc

Your Halloween sounds so much fun - I spent the day at a Halloween scrapbook crop, then I was at a quiz at my theatre. I dressed up as Malice in Horrorland, which was great fun!

That is such a nice gift!! I would definitely not be able to wait until next year :rotfl:

We're not, there is just no way we can wait! ;)

That gift is so gorgeous! One of our friends completed a Tinker bell cross stitch for us (one of my fave characters) as well as stitching our names on a pair of hand towels :lovestruc

Your Halloween sounds so much fun - I spent the day at a Halloween scrapbook crop, then I was at a quiz at my theatre. I dressed up as Malice in Horrorland, which was great fun!

How sweet to cross stitch handtowels, I LOVE handmade gifts. Your halloween sounded fun too, MALICE IN HORRORLAND?? Love it!:thumbsup2

Go ahead and put it up Chris, it will give the both of you a little something extra to smile about each day. :goodvibes

We're thinking of ordering some special ornaments for our wedding guests, as our wedding will be in December 2010. You might want to check out www.bronners.com they have alot of nice and reasonable Christmas items. :banana:

Our honeymoon ressies are made!!! Our friends who are DVC owners, just rented 2 studios for us!! The 2 studios are LESS than 1 room at a moderate for 5 nights, can't beat that one!! :woohoo::woohoo: Why 2 studios? We're bringing my 2 daughters. They will be 15 & 21 next year and we promised next trip, they would be with us. Great thing about them coming, is we can hang out with them and have fun, but also do our own things. My middle daughter will be almost 22 and is just like me, VERY protective, so I have no worries about them venturing out on their own. I am SOOOO excited to be able to stay at BoardWalk Villas and share in the "Magic" with Christy & my daughters!! Life is good, we are blessed! :love:

Just catching up on your PJ...wow, everything looks wonderful...I would say you have been sprinkled with pixie dust! :wizard:

When I saw the house, I thought I recognized it. First I thought Apex near downtown then Holly Springs near the lake then Cary...wherever it is, it is georgous. As I read your PJ I could actually picture the house with all your colors in it...fall is a great time for a wedding. My son got married in June, 2005 at NC State's rose garden and it was so hot and it was a morning wedding...now I am hoping my daughter picks fall when the time comes which I think an engagement will be early in 2010..

I love your cake, your save the date cards and the dress is my favorite. Whichever color your choose will be stunning.

You are two very lucky ladies...can't wait to read more...

and since I am local, feel free to PM me...maybe I can help.

:cheer2:

Thank you SO much. The house is the Rand-Bryan House, in Garner. We're very excited about all the planning. Right now, we've just put the deposit on the DJ/Videographer, so that's 1 less worry. Already pouring over info for our Disneymoon!!

I too am a relocated Yankee. :thumbsup2 Moved here in 1985. From Mass originally.

Chris

Thank you SO much. I'm from Mass too, Haverhill!! It's a SMALL WORLD afterall! ;)

Just catching up on your PJ...wow, everything looks wonderful...I would say you have been sprinkled with pixie dust! :wizard:

When I saw the house, I thought I recognized it. First I thought Apex near downtown then Holly Springs near the lake then Cary...wherever it is, it is georgous. As I read your PJ I could actually picture the house with all your colors in it...fall is a great time for a wedding. My son got married in June, 2005 at NC State's rose garden and it was so hot and it was a morning wedding...now I am hoping my daughter picks fall when the time comes which I think an engagement will be early in 2010..

I love your cake, your save the date cards and the dress is my favorite. Whichever color your choose will be stunning.

You are two very lucky ladies...can't wait to read more...

and since I am local, feel free to PM me...maybe I can help.

:cheer2:

BTW, my son got married June of THIS year!! Much in common! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter