Soooo......my Mom is dying.

Good evening, Kitty. I'm sure it's been another long day for you. :hug:'s

Moms, dads, precious to us all. Lives well lived, lives well loved, make for many lifetime memories for those still here. You have those memories, Kitty. You will forever. Those tulips will be there next year, the year after that, and after that. Hold tight those memories, they will carry you well. It is good to have a place of comfort like here, with friends to share life, and yes, death also, with. Mom is in good hands, today, tomorrow. God bless mom with comfort, God speed for her. Blessings for you, your family, Kitty. :hug:'s

WGV08719.webp

My prayers are with you. I was on that journey exactly two years ago. My light and love surround you both.

So very sorry Kitty, I know how hard it is. I lost mine almost 6 years ago, she was 80. We were so close, still miss her every day. My thoughts and prayers are with you🌹

I am so very sorry Kitty. This will be the first Mothers day without my Mother or Mother in Law. I choose to celebrate them rather than be sad. I pray the loving memories you have of your Mom comforts you during this difficult time. We are all here for you!

I’m sorry Kitty, losing your mom is so hard. My mom’s anniversary is in 2 weeks. So this will be my first Mother’s Day without her & I had my first birthday without her a few days ago too. I’m lucky to be so close to my siblings. Plus we have great kids & grandkids, I see my parent’s legacy in all of them. I hope you have family & memories that will help you thru & bring you comfort. :hug:

I am so sorry you are dealing with this so close to Mother’s Day. May you always be reminded of the good times you have spent together and relieved that she will suffer no more. :grouphug:

Oh Kitty. I am so very sorry. I lost my mom two years ago (she was 79) and I am still very much grieving. It doesn’t matter how old we are. It is so hard to lose them.

I am thinking of you and keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry Kitty. Lost my dad 3 years ago and as terrible and tragic as it was, his time had come. There was a certain beauty and peace to it that I'm glad I was able to receive and comprehend. I hooe you have that too.

I’m so sorry Kitty. I came here after my mom died years ago and it brought me comfort. {{hugs}} to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter