• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Soooo......my Mom is dying.

I know quite the Click bait type of title.

I'm telling you because even though most of you are complete strangers still after all these years, this place is more comforting than the dramatics of family and their reactions.

My Mom is 93 and death will be her friend after a horrible year of suffering.

Timing......going into Mother's Day weekend with flowers in bloom and sunshine still dancing on the many gardens she tended next door to my house......is perfect. Just saying. (Tulips being her favorite)

Thank you for reading. You are very important; my DIS people. :love:
Enjoy your Mom on Mother's Day. I hope she does not suffer. Cherish your memories.

May you have a beautiful day with your mom and family. Thinking of you.
I have a bit of an understanding of where you are in this journey, in a similar place myself... my mom is 89, and every day is a gift. I lost my dad a few years ago to heart and lung failure and my dad chose hospice at home rather than advanced care. Saying goodbye is never easy, no matter when and how 'prepared' you are. Best wishes and thoughts your way.

So sorry to hear that your Mom has had a tough year. People do not deserve such pain and suffering near the end. We lost my Mom at age 92 almost two years ago and it still hurts very much. She was a great Mom but the Macular Degeneration, heart problems and Parkinson's took away almost everything she loved to do. At the end her quality of life was heartbreaking. Even though we were prepared for the end it came suddenly and I was grateful to be there for her last breaths. Whatever time you spend with your Mom will mean so much to you and her. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter