Something About Nothing.......#4

Status
Not open for further replies.
rpr_index_king.jpg

Here is my room :rotfl:

Morning everyone :surfweb:
Having my coffee and sayin hey! Gotta get my daily dose of DIS early today. Got too much to do around here, ugh!

Hey guys!! :wave: I found your new home! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. We had major storms last night, knocked out our power all night.

Just have to vent here: I'm tired of defending US in the other forums. I say let them bash it so less people will come, and shorter lines for us! Some people are just downright rude though.

Found my room! I always wanted an ocean view! Just a bit tough here in Wisconsin! :rotfl2:

oceanviewjacuzziroom.jpg

However, for those of you wondering, I do have a nice snow-view room again this morning. DH was in charge of getting the soccer nets put up on the fields. They sent out an email yesterday saying it would be cancelled if it was raining this morning. We replied asking, seriously, "what about snowing?" :confused3 There's about an inch or two down, expecting another couple. Still snowing! I won't post pics - just go back to my last ones. Looks about the same!

Stephen did end up coming home yesterday. Evidently he spent from 9:30 until 11am running to the bathroom (I know, TMI!) and then slept from 11 until about 4. He seems much better this morning so I'm going to shower and he and I are going to run out to garage sales. In the snow! ;) Yes, of course last week when it was beautiful, there weren't any but it motivated everyone to have them this week in the snow!

I'll hook up the entertainment center. Now how many Wii & PS3s were needed again????

Jared will bring his xBoxes. I'll bring my music center. I'm sure I'll have something for everyone! And thanks for offering to set everything up. Too many wires confuse me.

Morning everyone :surfweb:
Having my coffee and sayin hey! Gotta get my daily dose of DIS early today. Got too much to do around here, ugh!

morning homie, i'm still drinking coffee

Hey guys!! :wave: I found your new home! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. We had major storms last night, knocked out our power all night.

Just have to vent here: I'm tired of defending US in the other forums. I say let them bash it so less people will come, and shorter lines for us! Some people are just downright rude though.

that's why i did my petition to get this thread agoing in the uo forums.
no one here is mean.
everyone follows the rule of playing nice.

you should hang around longer this time
you were in on the original thread a year ago.

we have missed seeing you around.

ok, so it is about noon time. drinking coffee trying to kill a killer headache.

i think i like the name tamster
also like toot......

shall i flip a coin?

you can stick me upstairs in the rocker, long as i get to bring my laptop & big screen tvpopcorn::

Psycho_house_on_hill_Norman_Bates.jpg

Well, I was going to say I'd just move in beside Janet, & bring my big screen & laptop too. Then.................

I'll take this one please.

KahalaMandarin_Room.jpg

I saw Damo's room! I want a room like hers. :worship: I'm sure I can find room for a big screen in there somewhere. I'll take my laptop onto the balcony. :cloud9:

I was loading up the truck this morning and heading over to our new digs when I noticed the inspection sticker expired in January! Ooops.....

Spent the rest of the morning at the garage getting the new sticker and having the snow tires taken off. I hope I haven't jinxed myself and now we will get a foot of snow.

I see the old place got locked up. Sigh. I always feel a little sad when the threads get locked. I don't know why.

It's cloudy and windy here today. Lori, did you ship us this weather? :mad:

Brad is hauling trailers to the race track for the RV show next weekend. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we get a bunch of sales out of the show.

Oh, and was I the only one watching Spongebob last night? It was a pretty good episode. Made me laugh.

Brad is hauling trailers to the race track for the RV show next weekend. Everyone keep your fingers crossed that we get a bunch of sales out of the show.[COLOR]

Jim did home and garden shows for years with his company. They would run 3 days and it was wayyyyy to many hours for one person to do. He would be exhausted and than have to go to work on Monday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

They didn't talk about poop did they? :rotfl:

Hmmm... there may have been some flatulence... but no poop. :laughing:

Jim did home and garden shows for years with his company. They would run 3 days and it was wayyyyy to many hours for one person to do. He would be exhausted and than have to go to work on Monday.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

This one runs for 3 days too. He has a couple of guys to help him out. Thank goodness, because there is no way he could man 9 trailers by himself. I was able to help out last year, but with what's going on with Joshua and everything else, I won't be there this time. He isn't looking forward to it, but we have to do something to get our name & product out there.

Hey everyone!

Just checking in to the new place...

no way I'm sharing a room with Patty! She snores!

Catch you guys later!

i hope everyone took their shoes off before coming into our new home.

i spent all last night scubbing and cleaning the joint up for you all.
:goodvibes

i hope everyone took their shoes off before coming into our new home.

i spent all last night scubbing and cleaning the joint up for you all.
:goodvibes

Oh snap are they tracking in mud on you mac :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter