Something About Nothing............ #14

Been a nice little day here....this morning went a walk to another beach close by us, maybe a 20 minute drive away and it was so misty, you could just see a couple of ships passing by.

It was deceptively warm despite it only being around 58F. Took my hoodie off after 10 minutes......

red3-M.jpg

Bit different from a few weeks ago on our own beach......

11a-X2.jpg

Spent the afternoon in a friends garden as it has been warm despite the mist hanging around.....no wonder we have thunder forecast....

It was lovely feeling a little bit normal again......and seeing friends despite being 6 feet apart, was a lot of fun......certainly refreshed a few of us......and a few glasses of wine was lovely too......

Now to think about starting dinner.......

Good morning everyone! I have lots of new telemedicine functionality getting turned on at my hospital this week so its a busy one for me but wanted to say hi after I smelled bacon and heard the tea kettle whistle. Hope you all have a great day!

View attachment 501469

Now that sounds interesting!!! And quite technical......

Tea kettle is always on the boil here......::yes::

I think Lynne would be one of the most regular for tea!!! :wave2:

Oh yes I would be Schumi. I enjoy tea, British tea included.

Almost lunchtime, and asked the kids to do some bill paying and shopping for me. Hoping they bring something good home to eat. I see from my phone, they stopped for coffee. Ah, more like their dad, as he always asks for some one to make coffee for him.

Our lawn dude just left and yard looks nice
again
The way our grass grows the dude will be making a lot of money this month.
Every 6 days now as have had lots of rain and sunshine since May.

Really can’t complain as it is better than living up north where summer does not show up until the 4th of July

Ooh that reminds me, I better ask DH to mow our lawn. Hear our neighbor mowing his. Yeah, summer tropical heat ends this week. With this clear, sunny, beautiful blue sky, low humidity, nice weather days, it has been quite lovely.

Vicki I love both those resorts! We just got the news the Canada/US border closure is extended another month till July 21. Mainly because US virus numbers are still going up in many states. I’m fairly certain I’ll have to cancel. My trip is Aug 1, and who knows if closure will be extended again. But I’ll wait to officially cancel. Doesn’t matter if I cancel now or late July. It will be a sad day.

Keisha I’m trying to cut down on news watching too. It’s fatiguing.
So true, not fun adulting!

Schumi I can’t wait to go have tea with the ladies again! My good friend sometimes brings me back some Fortnum & Mason tea when she goes back to visit family. Last time she brought back tea from Highclere Castle.

McRose thanks! Looking forward to seeing massage therapist Thursday. Back still a bit twingy but so much better than it was.
I don’t understand this virus at all either, why it affects some, others not so much. Sadly I spoke with a work friend the other day. Her daughters father in law is very sick and not expected to survive. Very sad.
Jerk chicken sounds lovely! I’ve fallen in love with a lemon garlic dressing. Store bought but yummy.
Love citrus dressings.
Can’t say I’ve ever been to Applebee. Sitting in a parking lot with no shade nope!

Charade so glad things worked out and you are able to speak with your mom. Hope you get to go tomorrow to be with her on her birthday.

Schumi what a great pic! And you didn’t even spill the drink. Impressive. I’d be wearing the drink ::yes::
I was at a movie, back when we could do such things, and was holding a bag of popcorn. It wasn’t a horror movie, but I was startled and popcorn everywhere. Everyone around me was wearing it. I don’t have a chance at HHN!

MM ugh. Everyone here was glad they left for California. We were left with a hefty bill for their security. Since they weren’t here on Royal business most felt we shouldn’t have to pick up the tab for their security. A sad day when he married her.

Lynne sounds like a nice Sunday!

Schumi mmmm shrimp salad wraps sound yummy.
Ducks! Lol. I guess they have a pond? I wouldn’t eat the eggs either. Don’t know why.
Has Virgin in UK gone? In the US Alaska Air bought them out. I love Alaska but the Virgin planes were so much nicer. Sadly we never got many chances to fly with them as they didn't have many flights from the Pacific Nw. But we enjoyed it when we did fly with Virgin.
I haven’t read anything “Lady”C has written. May read Markle book!

Keishashadow you didn’t have any freezing at the dentist? Yikes. 7/1 will bee here soon!

Charade prayers that your moms surgery goes well today. Safe drive over. Glad you’re getting to see her. Too bad about the no gift policy but maybe a card and some edible treat?
I’m firmly in the chicken group!

Robo lol. No, may not be a good idea to walk together! Compression fractures eek. Doesn’t sound good. Will you need surgery?

Mac sorry I wasn’t around last night! We’re 3 hrs earlier than you. But I fell asleep on sofa watching tv! Do you know when Fear is starting up?
Dull days for sure. Even with family and friends. I dog walk with one friend who lives up the lane. I miss going out to coffee, movies etc. Having backyard bbq with friends etc.
I wonder what gyms will be left? Mine closed too.

Lynne great Tuesday meme! Keeping us all on track. Especially us retired folks who don’t know one day from the next lol!

KStarfish I don’t miss those nights! Being up a million times a night. And she’s walking too!
Glad to hear NY is doing so much better. Probably better than Fla at this point! Don’t understand the quarantine.

Schumi lovely beach pics! We have beaches down the hill from us, but we’re on an inlet. It’s just not the same as open ocean. Would have to drive into Vancouver for that.

Mac always a nice feeling after lawn is cut. Ours is growing a lot too with all the rain we’re getting.
Our dude comes Thursday.

Lynne a bit envious of your weather. But today it may be grey and cool but not raining for a change. Tomorrow it’s supposed to warm up and sunshine making an appearance yay! We’ll all be walking around squinting looking like we just emerged from a cave.

Today the tile guy came by for the morning putting up the water proof membrane. Contractor out hunting for floor tiles to match the wall ones which are big. He wants 2x2 tiles for floor to follow contours better and not crack. Ugh this is taking sooooo long. Can’t wait for it to be finished and have our shower back.

I think I’ll make tomato soup tonight. And DH wants pizza. But I’m thinking tomato soup and grilled cheese! I have a recipe for Nordstrom’s tomato soup. Make in my instant pot.

It’s lunch time. I’m only one home. Not sure what I want! But hungry.

Oh Sue, sending well wishes and mummy dust that you feel much better soon too. I hope the border opens for your August trip. Little one was kinda like why did you cancel our August trip. Eh, if I feel like it, I am sure I can book again. Just not that ready to travel quite yet. But I do like getting out as when weather is nice, I want to enjoy it. Hope you get your shower fixed quickly. There’s something about a hot shower, that just makes you feel clean and fresh.

Oh yes I would be Schumi. I enjoy tea, British tea included.

Almost lunchtime, and asked the kids to do some bill paying and shopping for me. Hoping they bring something good home to eat. I see from my phone, they stopped for coffee. Ah, more like their dad, as he always asks for some one to make coffee for him.

Nothing quite nicer than a proper pot of tea, British tea that is.....

Hope the kids got what you wanted.....

again

Really can’t complain as it is better than living up north where summer does not show up until the 4th of July

Oh my goodness, you aren`t kidding.....the differences in weather is extreme!!! We got our lawn done today too, and with all the rain we`ve had it looks gorgeous, very green and lush!! Our gardener commented considering how much rain we`ve had it has dried amazingly well. Not surprised, it`s been so humid. Glad you`re happy with yours too.

Vicki I love both those resorts! We just got the news the Canada/US border closure is extended another month till July 21. Mainly because US virus numbers are still going up in many states. I’m fairly certain I’ll have to cancel. My trip is Aug 1, and who knows if closure will be extended again. But I’ll wait to officially cancel. Doesn’t matter if I cancel now or late July. It will be a sad day.

Schumi I can’t wait to go have tea with the ladies again! My good friend sometimes brings me back some Fortnum & Mason tea when she goes back to visit family. Last time she brought back tea from Highclere Castle.

McRose thanks! Looking forward to seeing massage therapist Thursday. Back still a bit twingy but so much better than it was.
I don’t understand this virus at all either, why it affects some, others not so much. Sadly I spoke with a work friend the other day. Her daughters father in law is very sick and not expected to survive. Very sad.
Jerk chicken sounds lovely! I’ve fallen in love with a lemon garlic dressing. Store bought but yummy.
Love citrus dressings.
Can’t say I’ve ever been to Applebee. Sitting in a parking lot with no shade nope!

Charade so glad things worked out and you are able to speak with your mom. Hope you get to go tomorrow to be with her on her birthday.

Schumi what a great pic! And you didn’t even spill the drink. Impressive. I’d be wearing the drink ::yes::
I was at a movie, back when we could do such things, and was holding a bag of popcorn. It wasn’t a horror movie, but I was startled and popcorn everywhere. Everyone around me was wearing it. I don’t have a chance at HHN!

MM ugh. Everyone here was glad they left for California. We were left with a hefty bill for their security. Since they weren’t here on Royal business most felt we shouldn’t have to pick up the tab for their security. A sad day when he married her.

Lynne sounds like a nice Sunday!

Schumi mmmm shrimp salad wraps sound yummy.
Ducks! Lol. I guess they have a pond? I wouldn’t eat the eggs either. Don’t know why.
Has Virgin in UK gone? In the US Alaska Air bought them out. I love Alaska but the Virgin planes were so much nicer. Sadly we never got many chances to fly with them as they didn't have many flights from the Pacific Nw. But we enjoyed it when we did fly with Virgin.

Keishashadow you didn’t have any freezing at the dentist? Yikes. 7/1 will bee here soon!

Charade prayers that your moms surgery goes well today. Safe drive over. Glad you’re getting to see her. Too bad about the no gift policy but maybe a card and some edible treat?

Robo lol. No, may not be a good idea to walk together! Compression fractures eek. Doesn’t sound good. Will you need surgery?

Mac sorry I wasn’t around last night! We’re 3 hrs earlier than you. But I fell asleep on sofa watching tv! Do you know when Fear is starting up?
Dull days for sure. Even with family and friends. I dog walk with one friend who lives up the lane. I miss going out to coffee, movies etc. Having backyard bbq with friends etc.
I wonder what gyms will be left? Mine closed too.

Lynne great Tuesday meme! Keeping us all on track. Especially us retired folks who don’t know one day from the next lol!

KStarfish I don’t miss those nights! Being up a million times a night. And she’s walking too!
Glad to hear NY is doing so much better. Probably better than Fla at this point! Don’t understand the quarantine.

Schumi lovely beach pics! We have beaches down the hill from us, but we’re on an inlet. It’s just not the same as open ocean. Would have to drive into Vancouver for that.

Mac always a nice feeling after lawn is cut. Ours is growing a lot too with all the rain we’re getting.
Our dude comes Thursday.

Lynne a bit envious of your weather. But today it may be grey and cool but not raining for a change. Tomorrow it’s supposed to warm up and sunshine making an appearance yay! We’ll all be walking around squinting looking like we just emerged from a cave.

Today the tile guy came by for the morning putting up the water proof membrane. Contractor out hunting for floor tiles to match the wall ones which are big. He wants 2x2 tiles for floor to follow contours better and not crack. Ugh this is taking sooooo long. Can’t wait for it to be finished and have our shower back.

I think I’ll make tomato soup tonight. And DH wants pizza. But I’m thinking tomato soup and grilled cheese! I have a recipe for Nordstrom’s tomato soup. Make in my instant pot.

It’s lunch time. I’m only one home. Not sure what I want! But hungry.

I hope you don`t need to cancel Sue...no one wants to hear anyone cancelling a trip. It`s all so much out of our hands and that`s the worst part......nothing we can do about it. We are still prepared to not be travelling in September, and I`m sure if travel is cancelled I wouldn`t want to be travelling to Orlando then anyway if cases are rising dangerously high. They won`t cancel for no reason.

Highclere is beautiful.....never had tea from there, but I do have a gin from there I believe.....of course!!! Afternoon teas, done properly are the best and very elegant. We always get "a little" dressed up when we have them. yes, fascinators and all! I`m still trying to remember the last time I had on proper dressy shoes.......seems so long ago now!

Alaska Air have bought over Virgin America. VA are still in one piece thankfully.

You couldn`t really spill the blood bags thankfully.....I just showed that picture to Kyle as it has been years since he`s seen it.....he laughed remembering that night so well!!! So much fun!!!

Enjoy that soup.

Mist is rolling in again....not as bad as previous nights, but it`s there and it`s so still outside. We had a wander down to the fruit trees and they are really blossoming nicely. Should get a very good yield this year from them all.

Still watching The Last Kingdom, as suggested by someone on the Dis who`s trip reports I read. It is not as oppulent and extravagent as Game of Thrones, but similar idea, different era. Some of it is as hard to watch as GoT.

Lasagne was so good.....and so filling. No room for anything else tonight at all.....

Need to go catch up on emails......little bit behind today. And need to start thinking about all the work we wanted done this year to start, now most businesses are up and running. Except our decorator.....he`s booked solid till November!

Yep, chicken nuggets to cook for lunch, sushi for older one, and all were full. Thinking pasta tonight, as little one picked up her favorite cheese they grind when you order it. So fresh ground cheese for the pasta sounds right. Yum dinner Schumi had.

Where are the peeps?

View attachment 501333

Ah yes, that after dinner, just relax. Long day it was.
Haha love that pic
Saw the NP at my Doc office this morning. X rays, more meds. I received message from her this afternoon X-ray showed compression fractures of T-10, 11 and 12. So will need MRI.
Oh no
my ladies gym folded and the public gym
nearby was shut down three weeks ago
Covid 19 spred there and it cannot reopen
Since I do not shop (Mr Mac does all
that for me) I’m in the house all the time
It’s dull days for me as no family or friend in the area where we live
that gym will need a deep cleaning. Gyms open here. You have to wear a mask into them but it’s up to owner as to whether it’s mandatory to wear inside. Makes perfect non-sense to me. I was the only non-participant not wearing one when I dropped/picked up GD at gymnastics today

Ur going to Start climbing the walls if u dont get out to walk about a bit. Any walking trails nearby? Even am senior hours in the store? Gotta get used to wearing that mask outside in heat/humidity...which is a real bear indeed

Oh.... I spy a live homie here’

let’s see who can drink the other under the table!
That would be a fool’s bet lol. I declare a tie
Glad the dental appt went well. When I went to the dentist in Celebration few years back, he was in full surgical gowns, hands held upwards and mask as he appeared like an apparition before me......yes, it was like a dramatic introduction. You know that moment you don`t want to giggle.....I had one of those moments....my humour though, was a complete juxtaposition of the situation!!
I do believe that’s what threw me to decline novocaine.
Bit different from a few weeks ago on our own beach....
All beaches are beautifully majestic to me.
again

Lol u need a goat, Probably cheaper than lawn dude

Yes, I’m being far more selective as to tv news

Eh, if I feel like it, I am sure I can book again. Just not that ready to travel quite yet
Admittedly off-kilter, the mr may again be on another two week lay-off Starting friday. we are already casually daydreaming lol

Good evening Sans family :wave:

8F855ABF-FDEC-49B8-A420-76B5CD585057.jpeg

Sitting on screened in porch. It’s beautiful out. Storm on Sunday brought in cooler temps. It’s 81 with nice gentle breeze. Meds are kicking in and helping. Was not able to sit much past few days so this is good.

Spoke with my dad today. This was the day I should have traveled up for our visit. Had some nice things planned for him for Fathers Day.

Robo just sending you a no touch hug!
Having back pain is difficult.
Have you on my prayer list for a complete healing.

Thank you Mac. I do appreciate your prayers. Enjoy your Taco Tuesday meal from the Bell.

My brother in Florida is in his third week from
back surgery and he said he is so much better now.

Sending prayers and mummy dust for your brothers healing.

Robo, back pain is horrible. I hope you get pain relief soon, and sending good thoughts that you are healing well. Yes, that was a great night. Sending another hello to your sister that went with us. Was very nice to meet her, too.

Thank you Lynne. Hope you don’t have to cancel your August trip.

The trip I had planned in July is a no go for sure now.

Been a nice little day here....this morning went a walk to another beach close by us, maybe a 20 minute drive away and it was so misty, you could just see a couple of ships

Nice pics of the beach.

Will know more after MRI. They must be back logged for tests in radiology. My MRI is Sunday morning. Will know more after that.
Meds are working nicely and I’am comfortable today.

C66A8A95-45BB-443C-BC97-6014B6FF8CB9.jpeg

A588343A-0E03-4AB1-85B8-C92C1D5CAC6F.jpeg

C2D2CD1B-FAEC-461B-ABCE-22C9C1E56DD8.jpeg

Charade hate typing on iPhone thot I gave you & family lots of good vibes but don’t see it posted. Hope all is well!
Spoke with my dad today. This was the day I should have traveled up for our visit. Had some nice things planned for him for Fathers Day.
Aw, here’s to a nice ‘do-over day’ sooner vs later
Will know more after MRI. They must be back logged for tests in radiology. My MRI is Sunday morning. Will know more after that.
Wow didn’t know they did regularly scheduled tests on weekends. Here, that would be considered a quick appointment, but I’m sure it seems so far away. Hang in there!

Soup in the instant pot. Will do grilled cheese in awhile after soup finishes cooking. I love tomato soup and grilled cheese!

The sun is finally peeking out. We have some nice sunny days coming. Will be nice. And it perks you up.

Lynne thanks. It seems like this tile thing is going on and on. But contractor brought over 3 floor samples he thought would work and we decided on one. Aside from leak which started this whole thing as we only re did shower 6 yrs ago the problem has been finding matching tiles. They don’t make the colour we had anymore. So had to find wall tile that went with the existing one. They took out floor and about 3 feet up wall. We are putting in a strip of glass tiles for transition. But tile too big for floor. So had to find 2x2. I think everything is now set to go for tomorrow. Tiling starts. We’ve been having to use another bathroom for showers. I’ll be glad to have mine back. Don’t much like having to climb into tub to shower! Ours is a walk in.

Schumi yum for lasagna! It sure is filling. Yes so hard when everything is out of our control. But even if border opens I’m not sure it will be a good idea to go. Numbers are spiking now. And Aug is only a little more than a month away. Sigh. First time ever I’m considering canceling a trip.
I’m going to have to look at Last Kingdom!

Mac is enjoying her tacos!

Robo glad to hear you’re more comfortable now with meds. Hopefully good news Sunday.

Keisha 2 words I’ll never use at dentist- no freezing!

Instant pot beeping. Time to make the grilled cheese!

again

Ours is done twice a week.......sprinkler system has been turned off even. Sure is nice though, we have a couple small spots being a pain this year in back, but that’s where our dogs always go.

Taco Bell night for me
(I know you already figured that out)

I do need to remind myself what day is it.....so I post a picture.....and your Taco Tuesday also reminds me......it`s the simple things sometimes!!!

Haha love that pic

Oh no

that gym will need a deep cleaning. Gyms open here. You have to wear a mask into them but it’s up to owner as to whether it’s mandatory to wear inside. Makes perfect non-sense to me. I was the only non-participant not wearing one when I dropped/picked up GD at gymnastics today

Ur going to Start climbing the walls if u dont get out to walk about a bit. Any walking trails nearby? Even am senior hours in the store? Gotta get used to wearing that mask outside in heat/humidity...which is a real bear indeed

That would be a fool’s bet lol. I declare a tie

I do believe that’s what threw me to decline novocaine.

All beaches are beautifully majestic to me.

Lol u need a goat, Probably cheaper than lawn dude

Yes, I’m being far more selective as to tv news

Admittedly off-kilter, the mr may again be on another two week lay-off Starting friday. we are already casually daydreaming lol

Yep, we have always lived beside the ocean, on either coast. If we ever do move to the Cotswolds that would be something I`d really miss as it`s always been there.

Oh I forgot about the next lay off.......a little trip in there.....go on.....you know you want to ::yes::

Good evening Sans family :wave:

Sitting on screened in porch. It’s beautiful out. Storm on Sunday brought in cooler temps. It’s 81 with nice gentle breeze. Meds are kicking in and helping. Was not able to sit much past few days so this is good.

Thank you Mac. I do appreciate your prayers. Enjoy your Taco Tuesday meal from the Bell.

Sending prayers and mummy dust for your brothers healing.

Thank you Lynne. Hope you don’t have to cancel your August trip.

The trip I had planned in July is a no go for sure now.

Nice pics of the beach.

View attachment 501551

View attachment 501552

View attachment 501553

Glad you`re doing better Robo, and I`m happy you have some nice plans for Father`s Day for him and hope he is doing well too.

Soup in the instant pot. Will do grilled cheese in awhile after soup finishes cooking. I love tomato soup and grilled cheese!

The sun is finally peeking out. We have some nice sunny days coming. Will be nice. And it perks you up.

Lynne thanks. It seems like this tile thing is going on and on. But contractor brought over 3 floor samples he thought would work and we decided on one. Aside from leak which started this whole thing as we only re did shower 6 yrs ago the problem has been finding matching tiles. They don’t make the colour we had anymore. So had to find wall tile that went with the existing one. They took out floor and about 3 feet up wall. We are putting in a strip of glass tiles for transition. But tile too big for floor. So had to find 2x2. I think everything is now set to go for tomorrow. Tiling starts. We’ve been having to use another bathroom for showers. I’ll be glad to have mine back. Don’t much like having to climb into tub to shower! Ours is a walk in.

Schumi yum for lasagna! It sure is filling. Yes so hard when everything is out of our control. But even if border opens I’m not sure it will be a good idea to go. Numbers are spiking now. And Aug is only a little more than a month away. Sigh. First time ever I’m considering canceling a trip.
I’m going to have to look at Last Kingdom!

Yes, sometimes I`d be glad if the decision was taken out of our hands. It`s not looking brilliant there right now. Good luck with your decision.

Last Kingdom is excellent. It`s one you want to binge watch and then realise it`s 2am!

Super quick update.
Mom’s surgery went well. I just got to my hotel in SC. I can walk to the hospital from here.

Another funny I found on Facebook.
View attachment 501610

Glad your mum is doing well after surgery. It`ll be nice to spend a few days with her and nice the hotel is so close you can walk there.

It is still misty here. Not as bad, but so weird to wake up to it every day. I`m yearning for some sunshine!!! It was so lovely yesterday sitting outside with friends for a while. I think we`ll do that again, long as the weather is nice. Until we are allowed back into each others homes again.

Plan to go out a walk along the beach again today, we have a parcel coming, but as long as the gates are open we have a fabulous postie who will leave them in the safe place. Most delivery drivers are the same. Kyle probably wouldn`t hear the door or be to busy to answer if we are out.

Too early to think about dinner yet....maybe some bbq flavoured pork steaks.....lunch for me is parma ham and avocado, my two guys asked for grilled cheese sandwiches. They`re easy to please.

fun16-L.jpg

fun17-M.jpg

:rotfl:

Have a wonderful Wednesday...........:-)

2BB777C9-59AC-4E46-A0A2-CE0ECB8D1A5D.jpeg

Hehe, yay a Wednesday, Hump Day.

Good Morning Schumi. Sorry, I will send you sunnny. We are starting that here comes the tropical heat, kinda fitting as Saturday will be our hottest this week, and Summer arrives around 5:30pm that night. Today, we are one degree lower than 90, and since I am more South, I get a mostly sunny day. Woot!

And why yes, while also having a tea cup in my hand, and happy that I have 2 more days of working. Thought since Summer is coming this weekend, I need Friday off. Yay, three days to not have to move fast mornings.

DH was annoying last light, so I am going to yawn this morning. But I do feel not too tired, as I am good at going back to asleep, after being waken. Though when the alarm went off, I was like, ugh. Have to do laundry this morning as we decided to light a fire in our fire pit in our backyard. It was so pleasant our last night. And I feel like our clothes smell smokey.

Good news is always welcome Charade. Enjoy some time with your mom. And wonderful she did well with her surgery.

Continued good thoughts and get well wishes to Sue and Robo. Falls are no fun and even more so when hurt because of it. Mummy dust sent too.

So a search for what goes with tea on my way to the washer.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and hey get over this hump of a day, and hope you enjoy your coming up Friday, as two more sleeps, and yay, Friday,

Morning SANs family,

Another gorgeous, sunny day! Had some coffee on the deck and now catching up here.

I was able to get my hair highlighted yesterday so I feel like a new woman! We have a relative who is a hair stylist and she goes back to work next week when we go green so I thought I better get it done now.

Hubby has been slowly trimming the apple tree banches down and we will take the whole tree down by the weekend, hopefully. Fencing guy comes to start posts Monday. I love the apple tree, but it's old and rotting in some areas. And the apples are a major pain to deal with. We had no apples at all this year due to that late snow/frost. It killed a lot of blossoms in my garden.

I declined anesthetic for the 1st time. A mistake i won’t make again lol.
Wow, you are brave! I couldn't do that.
You can join us in the chicken group. I can't remember who all of our members are. I hate having things jump out at me.
I'll make us "chicken club" tshirts!
Saw the NP at my Doc office this morning. X rays, more meds. I received message from her this afternoon X-ray showed compression fractures of T-10, 11 and 12. So will need MRI.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they can get a treatment plan quickly that will help.
She said people with injuries were afraid to come in do to possible Covid exposure.
I completely understand that. I wouldn't go for stitches a month and a half ago because of that.
My brother in Florida is in his third week from
back surgery and he said he is so much better now.
Glad to hear he's doing well!

Lady C was on the Brit version of I`m a Celebrity.....get me out of here. Not a woman with whom you`d choose to spend time with. But, this book will be interesting to say the least.
I don't watch reality tv, but I think I know the show you're talking about.
not quite sure..maybe it`s the size and I`m subliminally thinking of Jurassic Park.....
Now THAT's in my head! LOL!!
We have plans to go down to FL at the end of July/beginning or August, but we don't know what restrictions will be in place. They still are enforcing the 14 day quarantine on New Yorkers who visit...and there are questions on how strictly this is enforced.
There are a couple of threads on here about it. I think the latest is that the executive order doesn't have an end date now. ???
I checked on Amazon and we can't preorder it here.
Another one for club chicken!
You couldn`t really spill the blood bags thankfully.....I just showed that picture to Kyle as it has been years since he`s seen it.....he laughed remembering that night so well!!! So much fun!!!
I showed the picture to one of my girls, the one who has been trying to get me to go, and she let out a big "YYYEEESSSS!!!!!" LOL!
my ladies gym folded and the public gym
nearby was shut down three weeks ago
Covid 19 spred there and it cannot reopen
Gyms open here. You have to wear a mask into them but it’s up to owner as to whether it’s mandatory to wear inside.
Our gyms have not been open, or at least aren't supposed to be open.... but there's one north of us that has been open and violating the governor's orders and continually gets fined by the State Police. He said "it is what it is. I'm not closing". I don't know how many times you can get fined and not lose your license? We go green soon so I'm sure it won't matter any more.
I'm glad you got to talk to him, I'm sure he loved it. Hopefully you can get to visit him soon.
Mom’s surgery went well. I just got to my hotel in SC. I can walk to the hospital from here.
Great news!
Have to do laundry this morning as we decided to light a fire in our fire pit in our backyard. It was so pleasant our last night. And I feel like our clothes smell smokey.
That is the one thing I don't like about the fire pit.... the smoke. We use ours a lot all the way into mid to late October and I have now taken to showering at night before bed when we have a fire because I can't stand the smell in my bed all night. DH is looking at rebuilding a new pit, but with propane instead. I love a real fire, and I'm not convinced to go with propane, but not having to deal with the smoke is a plus. And it always seems like everyone gets chilly enough that they drag blankets and jackets outside which all make tons more laundry. It's worse when we have a larger crowd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter